About the Author

Just to know a little bit about me:

My name is Cynthia but my friend's and family call me Chri'shai or Shai (not pronounced as SHY but Shay)

It is a mixture between my dad (RIP) Christopher's name and a name my mom loved which is Shay just that the 'y' is replaced with an 'i' instead.

I am now 25 years old. March 30, 1996, is my birthdate 🎂

I am an Aries ♈. Fire sign for life 🔥

I love animals, kids, and helping the elderly.

I love fairytales and watching or reading fairytale books and movies.

I have been writing stories since I was a child maybe around 10-12 years of age. It helped me with the depression and anxiety I had when I was a young girl.

I want to give back to charity one day. I love being with my fiance.

We want to have kids of our own one day.

I have been to Florida, Mexico, and every city in California as a young girl.

I love to travel and meet new people. People with positive minds and great spirits are fun to be around.

I have two dogs named, Maggie and Max (RIP). They are like our children for the time being. One of them is gone but I gained a new puppy named Bruce!

© Copyright 2021 - All rights reserved.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the publisher's express written permission except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or non-commercial uses.

Please be respectful and kind. I appreciate the feedback I'm getting.

Cover made by @Chrishaimilann1