𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐦

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: @Thesun_city

You had got pregnant with a baby girl about two years ago when you were seventeen

You had got pregnant with a baby girl about two years ago when you were seventeen. You were entering your wild crazy teenage state and found yourself sleeping with your boyfriend.

It wasn't long before you took a test and found out you were pregnant. That's when your life change. For the worst.

Your boyfriend dumped you immediately after he found out he was the father of a child at the age of seventeen. You begged him not to go but in the end, he left, leaving you to raise a child on your own.

After telling your nonsupport parents the news, they couldn't accept you in their home anymore so you got emancipated, allowing you to move out of the house since your parents basically kicked you out. You went through some rough times, trying to find a place to stay and maintain a job so you could feed yourself.

Eventually, things favored you and you found a good-paying job in the Outer Banks. Lucky you managed to find an apartment to live in as well. By the time you had moved it you had the baby which was a girl, you named Hazel.

A few months after you had the kid, you met a blonde guy at the beach who was the same age as you. You instantly clicked when you met him and became amazing friends. Eventually, he became your boyfriend and you met his friends the pogues who became your best friends. You learned everything about JJ and he learned everything about you. Besides the fact that you had a child.

You were afraid that if you told him, he would feel a lot of responsibly being pushed down on him making him uncomfortable and then he would bail on you so you made up the biggest lie in your life. You told him Hazel was your little sister. He didn't think much of it which was good for you.

Now, you sat on a towel with your legs laid out in front of you as your eyes gazed at the sunset that hovered over the salty ocean. You and your daughter were just having an evening walk but you decided to stop and let her play in the ocean.

Your eyes fell down, landing on the two-year-old who was running towards the water but when the waves crashed back up to the shore she giggled as she ran away afraid to get her feet wet.

You smiled. Once the little child was the worst thing that happened to you, but now she was the best and if you had the option to get rid of her, you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"Y/n!" You heard a group of familiar voices shout from far away. You turned your head to see the pogues, jogging down to meet you. You smiled as they approach you grins upon their faces.

"Hi, guys" you greeted them, standing up and brushing the sand off your legs.

"Didn't expect to see you, what are you doing here?" JJ stepped forward, pulling you in for a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Just out on a walk. What are you guys doing here?" You replied.

"We just got done surfing as you can tell" John b explained motioning towards their surfboards and damp hair.

"Without me?" You stuck out your bottom lip in a jokingly way which made everyone chuckle a little.

"Who's the little girl?" Pope suddenly asked, his eyes gazing down at the water. The rest of the group fixed their eyes on the two-year-old, all of them equally confused beside JJ who knew the girl as your sister.

"Oh, that's Hazel, she's my-"

"Mommy, look!" Before you could reply with 'sister', Hazel was running up to you with seaweed in her hand shouting "mommy"

You felt a pair of eyes burning through you so you looked over to see JJ staring at you with a confused and upset expression. You had lied to him and he knew it which made you feel ashamed of yourself.

"Hi, Big Bear!" Hazel said in her baby voice, grinning ear to ear as she jumped forward, wrapping her arms around his legs in an attempt to hug him. She had always called JJ "Big Bear" because he was huge compared to her tiny body.

"Hey, Little Bear" JJ responded but not as enthusiastic as he usually would have been.

Once Hazel had left, going around to greet the new people and show them her discovery of seaweed, JJ turned to you furrowing his eyebrows.

"You lied to me?" He whispered, the sound of his hurt feelings coming out of his throat. JJ always hated being lied to. He had been lied to so many times over the years by his father and many of the people around him. And now you were a part of those people. Being lied to made him feel like he wasn't good enough to know the truth and that he couldn't be trusted himself.

"JJ..." you drawled, having no idea how to explain the situation to him. The only reason you didn't tell him in the first place was so that he didn't leave like your last boyfriend.

"You said she was your sister" JJ's voiced raised a tad making the pogues realized what was going on between you two.

"I'll take Hazel" Kiara mouthed to you, picking up the small child and baby talking to her as the group walked away to leave you and JJ alone to talk.

"I'm sorry" you mumbled, hanging your head low in shame, your gaze falling onto the ground to avoid eye contact.

"We've been dating for months now and you've kept this from me the whole time? How can I trust you?" The blonde asked, shaking his head in disbelief. Your heart dropped at his words. He didn't trust you?

"I was afraid you would leave" You blurted out, speaking the truth. You were terrified when you started dating JJ that he would leave you just like your last lover.

"Why would I leave because you have a kid?" The nineteen-year-old scoffed the volume of his voice rising which caused you to snap.

"Hazel's father did! He left as soon as he found out I was pregnant. I didn't want you to leave me too" You informed him on the verge of tears. His anger complex dropped into a softened expression, his mouth slightly falling open.  "I've been through hell cause of that kid. I was dumped, kicked out of my house, I had to find a job and a place to stay while I was pregnant and you and the pogues were the first good thing that has happened to me in the last two years, I can't afford to lose you"

"Hey, calm down, it's okay" JJ soothed, stepping forward to cupped your face in his hands. His thumbs brushed under your eyes, wiping away the small tears that you didn't know were leaking out of my eyes.

"Look, I'm not like the asshole you were with before, okay? I actually love you a whole fucking lot and I can't leave even if I wanted to. You have a hold on my heart that I cannot break" JJ stated, kissing your forehead before moving his hands down to your waist and resting his chin on your head as you hugged him around the neck.

"Thank you" You muttered into his chest, a smile forming on your face. "I love you and I won't lie ever again"

"You better not" The boy claimed which made you giggle a little. You looked up at him, pulling his face down to press your lips against his.

"Is mommy and big bear getting married?" A giggling voice shouted which made you and JJ pull away with laughter, knowing it was Hazel.

𝙰/𝚗:

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚁𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑......𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?