[Not a Chapter]Hello, been a long time.

Hello everyone. To those following this story, new and old, i want to thank you for the support. You will notice I am editing some chapters as I found there are some things written that I want to change the wording of. I do not want chapters to give the wrong impressions or confuse the plot.

I am also, attempting to at least, trying to find the motivation to begin writing again. I have read and re-read this story many times thinking and trying to remember where it was I wanted to go with the plot. Please bare with me as it takes a lot of energy to work a plot out. Haha, as I was reading this now, three years after it had been originally created there are many things I want to change. This includes, but does not limit to, the impression of (Y/N)'s mother's influence on the planet she was found on.

I would like to say, she did nothing more but trick the people of the planet into believing she was their true priestess. When in reality she was not. Lol! I will be editing the Planet chapters to have a better and clearer plot. I apologize for any confusion or discomfort the writing may have caused.

I hope to continue to create a great story for you all to enjoy. I want to once again thank you all for the love and comments. I have been reading them for these past few months. I have been trying to lift myself and bring myself to focus on writing. Until then, please bare with me. I also do not answer or check my private messages as I'm not on this app very often.

Thank you, again. Live Long and Prosper. 🖖❤️