Pilot

You and Jihyo had been friends for quite a while now. You had met back in elementary school after the bus started running out of seats. Luckily for you, she just happened to sit next to you and you two hit it off. Ever since that day you two had talked almost every day for almost a decade.

But now it was different. You two had grown up, extended your friend groups, and unfortunately... you two had grown apart. Of course she was your best friend and she would always be. And you would be her best friend and would always be. You always shared your problems with each other. But the one thing is just that you didn't have a lot of time to spend with each other.

There was one last problem other than time. You stopped seeing Jihyo as a friend, and more as a woman...
_____________________________________________

"Hi Y/n!" You instantly recognized the voice as Jihyo, your best friend. So you looked up in the direction of where the voice came from and again, you had met the world's most beautiful pair of eyes. Just her presence instantly brought a smile to your face.

"Hi Jihyo. How've you been?" "I've been okay. I miss you a lot..." She pouts.

Ugh she's so cute.

Silence ensues before she goes on, "Hey Y/n, do you have homework today?"

"No...?"

"You wanna hang out...? It's been a while..."

(Make a choice)

[1]("Ehh. I'm kind of tired...") - Go to chapter A1

[2]("Sure! I'm down.") - Go to chapter A2