House Keeper

Your POV

I make my way to the blossom mansion and take a deep breath and straighten out myself.

"Okay Y/n it's time to sell yourself. You haven't been successful in finding a job and you really need one right now. No pressure." I talk to myself. I knock on the large wooden door and to my surprise Ms.Blossom herself answered. She raised her eyebrow and looked at me with confused eyes.

"To what do I owe the pleasure." Ms.Blossom says crossing her arms.

"You got a pretty big house here. Must be hard taking care of it yourself. I noticed you don't have a butler of sorts and I would love to fill in that spot for you." I said standing out straight.

"Well,well. I'm not looking for one at the moment." Ms.Blossom says grabbing the door handle and begins to shut the door.

"Wait please. I really need a job and your my only hope no one else is hiring and I know you aren't but I really need this. I'll clean, cook, do yard work, tend to your needs and I could help out with handy work projects you need done. I'm begging you Ms.Blossom." I say putting my hand on the door preventing it from closing.

"Fine. But it won't be much. You start tomorrow at 6 am."Ms.Blossom sighs and I nod my head backing away from the door. Well it looks like I got myself a job.

The next morning

I arrive at the mansion in the early morning and knock on the door. Ms. Blossom greats me and pulls the door aside letting me in.

"Your early. That's admirable I must admit." Ms.Blossom snickers.

"Yes I wouldn't want to be late considering I did basically beg you for this. Anything you need me to do Ms.Blossom?" I ask and she points me too the pool area.

"I need the pool to be skimmed, after that I need you to make lunch." Shes says and I nod. I start walking away from her and she clears her throat.

"I never got your name." She states.

"It's y/n." I say and she nods. I end up finishing all the tasks and I can see her every so often checking on me. It's like she's studying me while I work. I'm fine with it considering she did let a stranger in her house. I walk into her art room and she turns towards me.

"I'm impressed you work quickly. Eventually I will need you to start working later. It just depends on what I need in those days. Will that be okay?" Ms.Blossom asks.

"I have a lot of free time. I don't have anywhere else to be no friends in town. So there's nothing you need to worry about Ms.Blossom." I assure her.

"Perfect. Your done for the day. I'll pay you by the week. And by the way please call me Cheryl." Cheryl says looking at her painting.

"Of course Cheryl I'll keep that in mind." I smile and head out.

A week later

I've been working all day. I finished mowing the lawn and taking care of the garden. I was just about to leave when I heard sniffling coming from her art studio. I step in quitely and looking at her painting a women.

"You alright Cheryl?" I ask stepping in. She wipes her face and turns to me.

"I'm fine." She says putting down her brushes.

"Okay if you need to talk to me I'm all ears. I've been told I am a good listener." She opens her mouth like she was about to say something but she turns away. I take that as a cue to leave her alone.

"The girl I'm painting. That's my ex." Cheryl says and I raise my eyebrow and move towards her.

"Oh. Wow she's gorgeous." I say and she looks at me.

"I know. We didn't actually end on the best note. She asked me to paint this for her. You could imagine how awkward that was." Cheryl laughs slightly and frowns.

"That's Toni correct?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah. How'd you know that?" Cheryl asks me and looks at me in the corner of my eye.

"I used to go to school with you guys. I wasn't the extroverted type of person if you know what I mean." I laugh at myself.

"I see. I've never seen you before. You like flying solo I guess." She says and I nod my head rapidly. "How come you stayed in town?" Cheryl asks.

"I tried to leave. But it just didn't work out." I say and she nods.

"I understand. I think you should move in." She blurts out.

"What! Why?" I ask surprised.

"Well you work really late. It's riverdale. I wouldn't want anything happening to you." She looks into my eyes.

"You don't have to worry about that." I say looking at her.

"I know I don't have too but I do. Besides I like having someone else around." Cheryl smiles and looks down slightly.

"Woah. Does the infamous Cheryl Blossom enjoy my company?" I snicker and she slaps my arm.

"Shut up. And just stay here with me." Cheryl declared.

"Alright your highness. You know your pretty funny. Definitely not what other people describe you as in high school." I smile and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Why don't you go get your belonging from your place and come back here. I'll set you up a room." Cheryl bites her lip and I smile.

"Sounds good. I'll be back in an hour." I move away and head towards the door.

A month later

I've been living with Cheryl for a while. It's actually been really fun, sometimes she wouldn't ask me to do anything and I'd just hang out with her while she paints. She was just really fun and nothing like I'd thought she'd be like. I'm probably crushing on her. Not that I'm surprised. I just hopped out of shower after my workout. I put my bra on and walked out the bathroom bumping into someone on the way out. I caught Cheryl by her waist and she put her hand on my chest.

"Oh shit sorry." I say letting go of her waist and she looks at me up and down.

"Wow just wow. Didn't know you looked like that." Cheryl says biting her lip and looks at my stomach.

"Eyes are up here blossom." I smirk and she nods her head clearly not pay attention.

"Yeah yeah." Cheryl smiles and looks back up to me. I look at her lips absentmindedly and clear my throat.

"I'm gonna go change." I pull away and head to my room and let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"What the fuck just happened." I think to myself. I go into my drawers and I hear the door crack open. I look up at Cheryl.

"Fuck it." She mutters and moves towards me wrapping her arms around my neck and she attaches her lips to me into a heated kiss. I groan and pull her closer to me.

A little while later

I pant and Cheryl rest her head on my chest.

"That was amazing." Cheryl breathes and kisses my cheek.

"You know I actually like you. Beyond just hooking up type of thing." I say and she cuddles into me.

"I do too. I didn't think me giving you a job would lead to this though." She looks up at me.

"I didn't think so either." I smile and lean down kissing her softly.