INTRO.

PEACE & HAPPINESS
Reaching a goal I haven't been able to complete for half a year. It's hard but we work slow and do our best. The process can last for years and years unless you give up on them and start another one. You think using a different route will get you there faster but actually you'll restart the same process you just went through. It's hard reaching peace and happiness. Can't have it around here. Not on earth at least. lol.

continued off:
Can't separate peace and happiness because you want to feel that freedom and relaxation. Freedom: peace. Sometimes though. Relaxation: happiness. Use it while you got it. You can't be happy your whole life. It only comes once a while, so be prepared for it to hit you. Smile about it when you reach your goal.

THE KEY.
A goal isn't a forever thing. Once you reach it , you check it off. When you get in your head and soon feel under the weather again, you don't reopen the goal. Create another one and see what you can do with it.

TOGETHER
Can't have peace without happiness. Let's reach it. We get sad again, we'll make another one for the mental. Got to stay on track. Maybe we can tell our story one day.

* be comfortable here and feel free to say whatever. It's my moodboard / a mental checking station.

 It's my moodboard / a mental checking station

I love you. you're okay and you're
gonna be okay. - sincerely, Unique. <3