𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗜𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀. [𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗶𝗼 (𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗶𝗹𝘆_𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗶)]

------------------------
It's school holiday, you're working at the convenience stores to earn some money. Then you noticed someone at the counter as you were scanning the price. You saw the tall, grey hair guy that save you from fall the other day!

You still remember his face clearly, because you fallen in love at first sight. But he doesn't seem to remember who you are. As he's the next customer to pay up, he put the stuff on the counter. Then you only saw that he's only buying coke and snack.

"Is this will be all you'll buy today, sir?" You asked him. He nodded saying "Yes, that's all for today!" he even give a a gentle smiles on the face. Your heart was beating so fast after seeing the charming smile on him. You nodded your head and scan the price.

After he pay up, he say thank you to you and give you a small wave and walks out. You couldn't take him off your head the whole day, buy you still manage to focus on your work. After quite a while, your shift ended and you went out to grab something to eat since you were very hungry.

You stop by the donut shop and bought two donut and a drink for yourself. You then goes back home and relax yourself.

That night, you dreamed about him, you two were walking together, having a date, went to the amusement park, cinema, mall and then he walk you home. You were quite happy then you woke up, drooling all over your pillow.

You got surprised and blush in an embarrassment. You couldn't understand why you were dreaming about him, you don't even know his name nor him. You got really disappointed honestly and started taking a bath to refresh yourself.

After that you started taking a walk and went straight to the convenience stores you worked at. Them after that you keep on working and scanning the price for every costumer. They all thanked you, as you about to take your finale costumer, you noticed that it's was the guy from yesterday.

He's going to be your finale costumer for the day, he then put down the items that he need. He bought a few snacks again. You started scanning up for his food and tell him the cost. "It's seems like you been working here for quite long" he gave you a gentle smiles. You nodded your head. After he paid, you went to the stuff room and quickly change to the casual clothes. You were madly blushing when you remember about his voice.

You then walk out of the convenience stores, and saw that the costumer you fallen in love with is taking to someone. He then give the guy the coffee tin. You then have a small smiles on your face seeing how caring he is to people. You then just walks back home.

After getting back home, you really couldn't understand yourself. Why did you fallen in love with a costumer instead of some guys you already meet. But unfortunately, you know you wouldn't have some chances to be with him since you would only meet him at a stores and he probably would never ask for your phone number.

So you roll yourself in bed, and fall asleep.

----
Shall I make a part two of this?