THE LAST KISS

Sakura : You only loved me cause you didn't wanna lose to Sasuke,didn't ya ?

Naruto : let me put it this way, I'm really falling in love with you since in the acedmy.

Sakura : that day on the iron country I have confess my feeling to you. you grab my shoulder so hard its making me hurt you do you know,naruto.

Naruto : I didn't mean to hurting you sakura and im sorry. I just don't believe it what I just hear from you. And after you go Sai told me everyting what he telling you about my feeling toward you. my heart feel so much pain at that time because all of thing happen so sudden. Kakashi sensei told me you are going after sasuke all by yourself. after that I fainted right where you leave me.

Im running as soon I'm conscious to save you. thank god im make it in time. I would lost my mind if I lost you.

Sakura : Do you really love me,naruto ?

Naruto : yeah I do,but you keep pushing me to Hinata,remember at ichraku ramen that night. you push me to accompany her so you can be with sasuke,isn't it right Sakura-chan ?

Sakura : I didn't feel like that anymore to Sasuke. Yes I used to love him but its just years ago. before he tries to kill me twice. And now its only you naruto. I really want to be with you for the rest of my life. I'm sorry for keep pushing you away and always turn you down when you ask me out for date.

Naruto: hehehe.. after this mission complate i will get my date with you Sakura-chan.. umm,sakura could you give me some favour.. ?

Sakura :what is it Naruto.. ?

Naruto : please change you hair style to old style its looks more beautiful then this.. also your dress.

sakura : yeah i will.

Naruto : i love you,Sakura - chan

sakura : love you too. Naruto.

Hi, I really ship these two, so I decided to write this fanfiction. Hope you liked it. Please vote and and comment your thoughts about this fanfiction. This is very important to me. Love you all.❤❤