EPISODE 7

Now she is behaving like I am not existed in this world.wow let me check where are you going MISS KIM SOO JIN.

He change his clothes, get his car and started following you meanwhile at the living room

hunny I am thinking someone is jealous.

yes hunny I think we are going to have grandchild very soon.

But first we have to arrange a wedding because contract is going to end soon.

yes but this idiot don't know that he fall in love with her.

They both sigh they know everything about your relationship but didn't dare to say.

                         AT LIBRARY

you are sitting and reading some books of communication in English

you are sitting and reading some books of communication in English.But you are not concentrating on that because of that pain you are having at head and feeling your body very weak.so you close the started listening music.

and you fall asleep.

You wake up feeling sweaty and you caught breathless trying to catch your breath.when you are stable you got up and started to live the library.

                           AT ROAD

You were walking on the street but bumped with your bully aerum.

look who's here.long time we didn't see each other.

what aerum ?

what?you deserve that bitch.

just shut up,will you

where is your manner bitch.oh sorry you are not having parents who can teach you that, right

She started to taunting you about your parents and you got angry so you slap her again and this time  it was very very hard

That's enough aerum.

you started walking.but you hear her saying

Teahyung oppa why are hear,I told you to wait there so why you came here because you miss so soon.

Jin ah don't fall in her trap,listen carefully.

I understood all now

you were standing in the middle of road and one car was coming in full speed your whole body stop there like a statue.

Soo jin ah WATCH.

He run to save but it was late.

                             CRASH
You only see your husband is besides you blackout.

(
AN
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
                                                                      )