24

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Let's go inside to eat now." He said holding my hand. He knows what's going on. He just won't say it.

I walked inside with him and went upstairs to the spiny chair. He wasn't much further behind me with the food.

He gave me two tacos and some fries to eat. I took a few bites of it but I wasn't very fond of the flavour.

"Sofia please eat. You can leave the tacos can you have the fries?"

"Okay" I said spinning slowly on the chair.

I took a fry and dipped it in the sauce. Roman watched me put it into my mouth then he did the same with his taco.

It was nice of him to be caring about me but I really don't want to eat.

"At least half of it. And I'll help you finish it if I'm not full." He said pulling the chair next to him.

"Can you eat here?" He asked stroking my head.

I couldn't say no to him anyways. One he was too cute to refuse and second he would probably hold a grudge against me forever.

"Okay." I said leaning into his touch.

I took a few more fries and put them into my mouth.

"Stop eating so fast." He said in a serious tone. Okay my bad.

I was actually kinda fed up of the fries so I told him I was full and he took them from me to eat himself.

"Can I take a shower?" I don't really care what he has to say i just need his clothes.

"Clothes are in the wardrobe help yourself darling."

I walk over to his wardrobe and get another pair of his jersey shorts and a hoodie. I'm planning to keep that. And his jersey shorts they are comfortable as fuck.

I walked into bathroom and stripped. Because that's what you do when you shower. I turn of the shower snd step inside.

His shower doesn't even have curtains in someone walks in I'm fucked. Especially if it's him.

I was in the middle of shampooing my hair and I heard a knock on the door.

"SOFIA ARE YOU DONE?"

"WHAT" why the fuck is it so hard to hear.

"I NEED TO HAVE A PISS."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"CAN I COME INSIDE?"

"DID YOU JUST ASK TO SEE ME NAKED?"

"NO I NEED TO PISS."

"WHAT." Why is this actually embarrassing. He's probably gonna take me to get my ears checked.

"CAN. I. COME. IN." He spaced out his words so that I can hear him clearly

"OHHH YOU WANNA PISS?"

"YES CAN I PISS?"

"CANT YOU WAIT?"

"NO IM GONNA EXPLODE."

"JESUS IS IT THAT BAD?"

"YES PLEASE LET ME IN."

"FINE."

Now he's gonna see me naked. Why the fuck does he not have curtains?

"Roman why don't you have curtains?"

"My mom and sad have their own shower. This is mine so what's the point."