12.5

The team watches as a man drives up to one of the cash houses

The team watches as a man drives up to one of the cash houses. Bellamy pulls her hood on before grabbing her handgun from her waistband.
"Act normal," Bellamy tells the man as she presses the gun into his side. The man nods before he knocks on the door. A peephole is opened before the man leans forward to show that it is him. Bellamy nods at the team before they quickly make their way over as the door is opened. Dom hits the guy, who opens the door, in the face with his shotgun. Bellamy quickly pulls a mask over her face before following the masked team inside.
"Nobody move! Nobody move!" Brian orders as Dom hits another guy with his shotgun, causing all of the half naked women to start screaming. Brian and Rome each take the remaining two guys out. Rome and Tej tie up all of the men and gather the women together while Brian and Han gather all of the money.
"That's all of it," Brian says as he sets the last pack on top.
"You're a dead man. You're all dead men!" The guy, who answered the door, yells. "You don't have a place to hide."
"Who's hiding?" Bellamy asks as she takes her mask off before the rest of the team take their masks off.
"Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money are you stealing?" The man questions them. Dom picks up the gas can they had brought before he pours it all over the money.
"We ain't stealing it," Dom says as he throws a lighter on it causing it to ignite in flames. "You tell your boss exactly who did this. Tell him there's more coming."

The team splits up to go watch each of the other cash houses to see what move Reyes would make.
"Number one is on the move, man," Santos says over the walkie from where he and Tego are watching in their van.
"Two is on the move," Rome says over the walkie from where he is eating in a cafe. Gisele watches the third house from across the street as she sits on her bike.
"I got mine," Han says over the walkie from his car.
"I got eyes on five," Tej says over the walkie from the building that he is standing on the roof of. Dom is behind his house's car before Brian drives through the intersection behind his house's car. From the roof Bellamy and Tej are on, Bellamy watches all of the cars meet at one place.
"I know y'all said they were consolidating the money somewhere, but, y'all ain't going to believe this," Bellamy says as she shakes her head in shock. "Son of a bitch!" The team meets up on the roof across from where the money is now being held, to find that it is being held in the police station.
"Well, this job just got a lot harder," Brian says with a smile.
"If he's moving it into a police station he's got some serious brass in his pockets," Han says as he crosses his arms in front of his chest.
"Oh, he definitely does," Bellamy says as she rolls her eyes, thinking about Reyes.
"Looks like this is going to be a shorter trip than I thought," Tego says in Spanish.
"Hell, Yeah, we can't do this," Santos says in agreement.
"'Can't'? You mean 'shouldn't'," Han says sarcastically.
"I think this doesn't change a thing," Dom says as he stares at the police station. He has to get his family out of this life. "I say we stick to the plan."
"You say what?" Rome asks him as he looks at him in shock. "This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In freakin sanity." Brian smiles as he looks between Rome and Dom. "Whatever, man. I ain't scared, I'm just letting you all know, going in that building is crazy."
"I got this," Brian tells them before running after Rome, who had been walking away.

"The beauty of public offices?," Mia says as she sets down the blue prints of the police station

"The beauty of public offices?," Mia says as she sets down the blue prints of the police station. "Public records."
"This is where he is keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room," Brian explains as he points it out on the blue print.
"Um. Uh, Yeah. Can I get everyone's attention right here, for a second?" Tej says causing everyone to look at him. "We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Popo? Five-0? One time? Pigs? People we don't like."
"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out," Han says as he crosses his arms.
"That's why it's a stealth mission," Dom tells him. "We'll be in and out before they even know we were there."
"Well, we'll need to get eyes in there," Bellamy says as she looks at the blue print. "At least to find out the make and model of that vault."
"So the vault and then, so... It's crazy," Rome rambles as he looks at the blue prints. "Who's supposed to do all this?" Brian and Mia share a smirk before turning to look at Rome. This causes everyone else to look at Rome. "What do you mean? Why me?"
"Because you got the biggest mouth," Bellamy answers him with a smirk.
"That's for damn sure," Tej says in agreement causing Bellamy to giggle.

"Got it. We got it," Mia calls from her spot at the computer, since she was waiting on Tego and Santos to connect to the police stations parking garage camera feed.
"Yeah, we're looking at four cameras," Bellamy says from her spot beside Mia as the team starts to gather around.
"Yo, that's some high end shit, too," Han says as he looks at the cameras. "Marker optics. Hundred degree field of view. Ten seconds oscillation."
"Yeah, that's a narrow window, man," Brian says in agreement.
"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" Gisele asks.
"No, it's hooked into a digital sync. They would know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek," Tej answers her.
"We're going to need some real fast cars to get through this," Rome says as they watch the cameras.
"Not just fast. You got a hard right and a hairpin. We're going to need something agile," Bellamy explains as she points to the spots on the cameras.
"You guys mock up a track," Dom orders before looking at Brian and Bellamy. "Bella. O'Conner. Lets go get some cars."
"Nice," Bellamy says with a smile before they leave.