Need (twenty-two)

Marcellus helped her step out of her pants, his lips pressing soft, small kisses along her thighs before his face was nestled between her thighs, inhaling deeply.

"You smell so good." He murmured, his eyes closing briefly before he looked up at her again. A look of nothing but pleasure plastered on his face.

Arwyn let out a small, innocent whimper. Why does he always look so damn perfect? Slowly, he stood up and helped her to lay back on the bed. With her in nothing but her bra and panties, he looked over her beautiful body.

"You're so gorgeous, Arwyn." He whispered, slowly he eased himself on the bed, hovering over her. "I can't wait to be inside you." She squirmed away from him a little, but he grasped her knees and opened her legs. He pressed his lips against hers, biting down on her lower lip before pulling away. "You can't get away from me." He moved down slowly, his head now buried between her legs. He ripped her panties off, a gasp escaping from her. Did he just... rip them right off of her? Almost instantly, she was even more wet with anticipation as she watched him, propping herself up on her elbows.

Marcellus looked up at her, licking his lips. His eyes were a darker blue. Clouded by lust and longing. Oh, no. She tried to squirm away from him again, but he grasped onto her hips, keeping her in place firmly.

"I'm not one for...pleasing another but you... you deserve a reward, my dear." That's the last thing he said before his tongue dipped between her folds, his tongue slowly circling around her clitoris. A moan erupted from her as she shuddered under his touch. His tongue swirling around and around, again and again. As he continued to focus on her little bundle of nerves, he very slowly slid a finger inside of her. Breathless moans escaped her as she felt him move the finger inside of her as slow in and out movements.

"Oh... I love how wet you are for me." He murmured against her before his tongue mirrored what he had been doing before. As she squirmed under his touch, trying to get away from what was bringing her such torturable pleasure, his grip on her hip only grew stronger. Her body begging her for release as she closed her eyes, concentrating on the immense pleasure he was giving her. Without any warning, her orgasm seized all her movement and she let out a loud moan of his name, eyes wide, body stiff. It felt like the world disappeared for a moment and it was just her by herself. Her breathing was ragged when she finally came down from the high her orgasm brought her.

When Marcellus finally pulled back, resting on his knees in-between her legs, Arwyn saw that he was fully erect once again. She did that to him. Her body. Her moans. He needed her. In a different way to how he needed her before. She saw the way he looked at her. She knew what was about to happen. The hunger that burned in his eyes spoke louder than any words ever could.

"Are you going to make love to me now?" She couldn't believe she asked that. She asked the Devil if he was going to make love. She intended on saying I want you to fuck me. But instead, she said that. His perfectly plump lips perked up into a gracious smile as he slowly crawled over the top of her.

"I don't make love." He watched as his fingers drifted down the side of her body, a small hum coming from him.

"What do you do then?" His hand stopped moving along her body and his gaze dropped to hers, a wicked grin appearing on his face.

"I fuck. And I fuck hard." His voice was low and husky as he grazed his teeth over her bottom lip briefly before he pulled back and stared down at her, as if thinking things over for a brief moment. "But just for you, my darling, I will make love. Slowly and passionately. Just this once."