PART 1 - Romance !

it was a Sunday morning . the weather was chilly , foggy and it was slightly drizzling ! everyone was in their dorms , no one dared to roam around the college campus !! an icy morning kiss emoticon
" sanyukta aaj bahut zyada thand h " vidushi chipped covering herself with blanket.." haan aur upar se hamare room ka heater bhi on nhi h " she spatted with a sad face..." me iss room me aur der rhi to meri ice-cream ban jayegi ! m going " vidushi said getting up from her bed , wearing her footwear's.."but khn jaa rhi ho " sanyu asked hurriedly.."lab !" vids said leaving the room with sanyu following..n they reached the lab.. "yahaan ka bhi heater off..urghh !! " vids yelled angrily.." mene to pehle hi kaha tha" sanyu smirked..they both left the lab...and while they were passing from the boys hostel...it felt warmth there.." yahaan garmi h !" they felt relieved.." ek kaam krte hain boys room chalte hain ",they smiled at this idea...sanyu called randhir while vidushi phoned parth !! none of them picked up.. " phone hi nhi utha rha " sanyu said annoying.. " baat bhi nhi suni meri..kehta h so rha hu aur phone cut kr diya " vids spatted making faces... " I have an idea " said sanyu with a gleaming...and she told her idea to vidushi to which she also smiled.. smile emoticon they both fixed a ladder to the boys room window and climbed up one by one..peeping inside the window..randhir n parth were in their dreams..sleeping peacefully..they went in.. "hayee !! kitna accha lag rha h yahaan " vidushi said relieving.. " ab kya kre ?? accha wo dekh ek bed khali h..uspe so jaate hain !" sanyu said pointing towards an empty bed.." sanyu yeh konsa time h sone ka ?" vidushi said wondering...they went and sat on the bed...n continued chatting...randhir woke up rubbing his eyes n he was shocked finding sanyukta n vidushi there.. "parth !" he shouted..he woke up in a hurry.."kya hua.." he could not complete n saw vidyukta..." tum dono yahaan kya.." randhir asked wondering..." wo yahaan pe garmi thi esliye aa gye" sanyu said smiling at him.."lekin yeh boys hostel h" parth chipped...and there were noise of footsteps coming towards their room..." oh damn!! koi aa rha h! jaldi chupo" randhir said roaming around...randhir quickly pulled sanyukta inside his blanket n covered themselves....he tightly hugged her so that it can be seen that only one person is there...while parth pushed vidushi in the cupboard..n he himself went inside..the ward on came n checked..n found no one so went back...while all were in their positions still now...sandhir had an intense eyelock..since they were so close their lips touched..sanyukta closed her eyes..while randhir got attracted to her plumpy soft n kissed them..she did not allow him to enter her mouth..but he was way stronger than her..he clutchrd her waist tightly to which she opened her mouth moaning..he explored every bit of her mouth..she responded back n finally slept in his embrace..with her hand on his neck n her head on his chest..aftr smtym vidarth came out n randhir woke sanyu up...she quickly came out avoiding eye contact..n ran to her room overcome by shyness...randhir smiled at her...vidushi also moved to her room...since she has also shared an intense scene with parth inside the cupboard...

Wintery Love !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें