PART 7

Sanyukta was reading some books related to mechanical engineering..vidushi was entering the room peeping in her purse..she hit herself with the punching bag and due to back force..she fell down roughly..
Vids : aaa! Sanyukta..
Sanyu saw vidushi n quickly got up n help her getting up..
Sanyu : vidushi dekh ke chalakar..abhi subah se 5 baar gir chuki h tu !
Vidushi was holding her waist n sanyu was holding vidushi..she made her sit on the bed..
Vids : yeh punching bag ki wajah se me kitni baar giri hu..meri halat bahut tooti-footi si ho gyi h..hata isko beech me se..
Sanyu : shaant ho..zyada chilla mat..cool !
Vids : kya cool ? Itni zor se lagi h..upar se garmi.. Uff -_-
They both were fed up of this task..it has created a lots of trouble..
Next scene..
Parth was trying to start the noodle maker..
Parth : yeh chalega kese ? Isme noodles kese bnenge ? Randhir idhar aaiyo..
Randhir saw parth struggling with the noodle maker ..he went to him..
Rd : jaldi bna yaar mujhe bhi bhookh lag rhi h..
Parth : bnega to tabhi jab pta chalega ki yeh chalta kese h..
Rd : pehle maggi dhoondh..
Randhir and parth searched for maggi..and while searching they made it a big mess..everything lying here n there..totally an untidy n filthy room it looked..but finally -_-
Rd : mil gyi !! =D
Parth : khn h ?? Khn mili ? Kitni h ?
Rd : yeh dekh..are ! Yet to oats maggi h..
Parth : isme bhi diet conscious..dekh mujhe to simple maggi bnani aati h..ab yeh oats wali kese bnegi mujhe nhi pta..
Rd : milke bnayenge naa yaar..
Parth : kese ??
Rd : IIN se seekhenge..
And they both laughed n giggled cracking stupid jokes..
Then they tried starting the noodle maker..switching all the buttons n off..but nothing they could get to know about it..
Rd : ese nhi chalega..Hume ise kholna padega..kharab h yeh..
Parth : haan..
They opened each and every part of that machine..all nuts n bolts lying on the floor..they were working on it with their screws n scanners..and finally they were done with it..
Parth : ho gya..ab yeh bilkul sahi chalegi..chal maggi daal de is me..
They put all the contents from the packet in the machine n closed it tightly..and switched it on..nothing happened..no sound came from the machine..they waited for 5 mins..
Rd : ise kya hua ?? Khol ke dekh..
As soon as they opened the machine..it buzzed and bursted out all the food inside..and the maggi directly landed on randhir's head..and parth's face..
Rd : le ! Thoos le maggi..ab sanyukta meri phirse band bajayegi..
Parth : unhe btayenge hi nhi...ssshhh !!
They smirked..

Do vote n cmmnt
Love <3
Aastha