thrity-four

3rd person

Earlier in the morning - at around 6:00 am - Trinity woke up for school. She could hear Hoseok talking on the phone next to her but it was hushed as if he didn't want to wake her up. Nonetheless Trinity still woke up from her sleep, slowly sitting up in bed and rubbing her eyes.

"Atleast you handling it, that's all that matter. I appreciate that." Hoseok said to whoever he was on the phone with, eyeing Trinity as she slowly stood up from the bed and started to stretch her limbs.

It was still a little dark outside but the sun was beginning to rise. She still only wore her bra and boy shorts but hoseok respected her - he didn't look any further than her face.

Trinity tried to avoid eye contact with him as much as possible. She was still pissed but Atleast he stayed with her. He was sitting up against her headboard, his legs under the cover but his naked torso on display. Hair disheveled on top of his head and he had even took off his jewelry.

"Hmm." She hummed, beginning to walk off. But hoseok reached over and pulled her arm so that she leaned down a bit. Trinity was stoic as he kissed the side of her lips before kissing her nose.

He just wanted her to know that he wasn't mad at her. Oh wait - he had no reason to be mad at her. But he still wanted to display his love and affection for her after he had basically made her have a panic attack last night.

Trinity smiled weakly. She was still too tired to even comprehend anything. When he slowly released her she picked up Hoseok's hoodie and placed it over her body to cover enough of her where she would be able to walk into the bathroom, brush her teeth and go back to her room.

Her mind was racing the entire time. She was trying to put together all that had happened last night. Trinity would have to go to school with all of this on her mind.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face she started to run herself a shower. When she walked into her bedroom to get her clothes she seen hoseok putting his shirt and shoes on.

"Baby." He called out. Trinity didn't respond but he knew she was listening.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush?" He asked. Trinity went into her drawer and pulled out the blue toothbrush she had gotten from the dentist awhile back but never used.

Trinity reached hoseok the toothbrush. "Thank you, love." He mumbled before beginning to put on his jewelry. Trinity briefly watched him through the mirror. The tension between them was so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.

She sighed and pulled out sweatpants, socks and a white spaghetti strapped t-shirt for the day. She wouldn't get dress coded for it because she planned on wearing Hoseok's hoodie over it all day. She wasn't in the mood to do much of anything. She didn't want to be seen. She didn't want to be spoken to. She just wanted to be left alone with the exception of Michelle.

It was going on 6:15. Trinity had enough time to take a quick shower and get dressed, gather her things with about fifteen minutes for hoseok to get her to school.

Hoseok quickly brushed his teeth as Trinity started to discard her clothing for the shower (he kept to himself and didn't watch her as she stripped herself of her clothing.)

As she got ready, hoseok went to the kitchen where he knew Mr Kim was up, on his way to work. Mrs.Kim was already at work.

"Good morning." Hoseok greeted his father figure, stepping into the kitchen.