The fight for survival (ch7)

H8ls810 was flying down into the deepest depths of the ocean to fight for control over the body that he, Ash and Zak all lived in. He finally reqched the ocean floor and made a bubble to protect him from attackers. It was time to eliminate the others.

Inside the mind
'Zak, what do we do? We need to stop him before he kills anyone else! We need to hurry!' Ash told Zak.
'We need to team up and defeat h8ls810 before he eliminates us both. He is stronger than GPC! I got an idea, Ash. We just need to try to activate our Arcmew forms whilst in our mind.' Zak said as he closed his eyes and concentrated. Ash did the same. After 3 minutes, they were unsuccessful. Just then, H8ls810 appeared, ready to kill Zak and Ash.
'We will just have to fight without our pokemon attacks. Good luck Zak!' Ash said as he ran towards H8ls810 with his fist ready to punch him. Ash launched his punch as a distraction and kicked h8ls810 before he noticed. Zak ran up to H8ls810, leaped up into the air and slammed his foot straight into the enemy's neck. H8ls810 underestimated his enemies and overestimated himself. He faded from existence as he died. Ash took back control of their Arcmew form and flew out of the ocean and back to thr island that they made.

The island expantion
Arcmew arrived at his island and he found a surprise. Groudon was expanding the island and it was already huge.
"Groudon, why are you expanding my island? Did Arceus ask you to do it?" Ash asked.
"Yea, Arceus asked me to make another region and to make it big. He also saw your island and kt was a decent size to build off of. I was hoping you to be here to help me build the island into a new region." Groudon answered.
"I see, why don't we make the Region long but thin? And instead of short, small routes, we build a giant wild area for hundreds of thousands of pokemon to rome wild. Also, I will help you seeing as you already built the outline for the whole region." Ash said as he transformed into a Groudon.
After 5 hours.
'Ash, why don't we take a break and see what Mewtwo is up to? Last we heard, he was going to make pokeballs that work on humans.' Zak said.
"Ok." Ash replied.
"Groudon, why don't we take a break for a while. We have been building the region for 5 hours straight." Ash asked.
"Ok, I am going to take a nap in the hall of origins." Groudon replied before vanishing through a portal.
Ash teleported over to new island to see what Mewtwo was up to.

Mewtwo POV
'Hmmm, why do the pokemon randomly vanish. And why us clones though? They vanish for a few minutes to some hours and come back injured badly. What is going on?' I thought as I put down the HBall. The Hball I had contained the pokemon trainer Brock. Ever since I finished the experiments, I have been waiting to use these humans in battle. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye. I saw a faint glow then Arcmew appeared.
"Hello Arcmew. I see you came to see how my experiments are going. So far, I created a new capture ball called the Hball. It only works for capturing humans. I also discovered something similar to mega evolution from Kalos and Z-moves from Alola. I discovered how to make pokemon do what I call dynamax. You see the weist band over there on the table." I pointed to the band and paused. "It uses some debris from meteorites combined with the dynamax energy. When you retrun a pokemon into their pokeball, you focus on releasing the enrgy from your dynamax band to the pokeball and the pokeball will giant. When you throw the pokeball, the pokemon from inside will be released, then grow giant very quickly. When it gets to its giant size, it can use different moves from the ones it knows and it will become stronger as well as gain red storm clouds above its head. Also, sorry for the long explanation. Do you want to have a pokemon battle?" I asked after my Paragraph of an explanation.
"Ok, can we also use dynamax? I want to test it out!" Ash said.

Battle begin
6V6
Ash Vs Mewtwo
Ash sent out Gorochu!
"Finally. I have had enough time in that pokeball for the next 3 hours!" Gorochu said.
Mewtwo sent out Charizardtwo!
"I am FIREE UP for a battle!" Charizardtwo shouted.
Gorochu used Tackle!
Charizardtwo used Flamethrower!
Gorochu used Thunderbolt!
Charizardtwo used Slash!
Gorochu used Quick Attack!
Charizardtwo used Giga Impact
Gorochu used Volt Tackle
Charizardtwo used Dragon Fang!
Gorochu used Thunder Punch!
Charizardtwo Fainted!
Mewtwo sent out Venasaurtwo!
"Who's ready for a seed explosion?!" Venasaurtwo shouted
Gorochu used Iron Tail!
Venasaurtwo used Leech Seed!
Grorochu's health was drained!
Grochu used Electroball!
Venasaurtwo used Vine Whip!
Gorochu used Quick Attack!
Venasaurtwo used Poison Powder!
Gorochu was posioned!
Gorochu lost health due to poison!
Gorochu used Thunder Sphere! (Fusion of Thunderbolt and Aura Sphere)
Venasaurtwo fainted!
Mewtwo sent out Blastoisetwo!
"Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Im gonna turn around and Defeat you!" Blastoisetwo sang.
Gorochu used Agility!
Blastoisetwo used Hydropump!
Gorochu used Thunder Bolt!
Super Effective!
Blastoisetwo used Rapid Spin!
Gorochu used Quick Attack!
Blastoisetwo used Withdraw!
Blastoisetwo used Protect!
Gorochu used Thunder!
Gorochu used Thunder Sphere!
Blastoisetwo fainted!
Mewtwo sent out Marshstomptwo?
"Where's the next target?!" Marshstomptwo? shouted.
Gorochu used Quick Attack!
Marshstomptwo? used Shadowball!
Gorochu used Thunder!
Critical hit!
Zoroarktwo's illusion broke!
Zoroarktwo used Confusion!
Gorochu used Quick Attack!
Zoroarktwo used Crunch!
Gorochu fainted!
Ash sent out Charizard!
"'Bout time you sent me out!" Charizard complained.
Zoroarktwo used Thunder Punch!
Charizard used Flame Thrower!
Zoroarktwo used Shadow Claw!
Charizard fainted.
Ash sent out Sceptile!
Sceptile used Vine Whip!
Zoroarktwo used Slash!
Sceptile used Tail Spin!
Zoroarktwo fainted!
Mewtwo sent out Marshstomptwo!
Marshstomptwo used Mud Slap!
Sceptile's accuracy fell!
Sceptile used Razor Leaf!
Marshstomptwo dodged it!
Marshstomptwo used Rock Tomb!
Critical hit!
Sceptile fainted!
Ash sent out Pignite!
Pignite used Flame Charge!
Marshstomptwo used Tackle!
Pignite used ember!
Marshstomptwo used Double Slap!
Pignite used Flame Charge!
Marshstomptwo used Mud Slap!
Pignite's accuracy fell!
Pgnite used Flamethrower!
It missed!
Marshtomptwo used Surf!
Super effective!
Pignite fainted!
Ash sent out Greninja!
Greninja Mega evolved into Ash-Greninja!
Ash-Greninja used Water Shruiken!
Marshstomptwo used explosion!
Marshstomptwo fainted!
Mewtwo sent out Mewtwo!
"So, you beat all my pokemon buddies. Now what about me?" Mewtwo said.
Mewtwo used Psycho Cut!
Ash-Greninja Dodged!
Ash-Greninja used cut!
Mewtwo teleported to safety!
Mewtwo used Psychic!
Ash-Geeninja fainted!
Ash sent out Arcmew!
"I guess it is you versus me again like before. I won't lose this time!" Ash/Arcmew said.
Mewtwo used Psycho cut!
Arcmew teleported behind Mewtwo to dodge!
Arcmew used Psycho Cut!
Mewtwo turned around and used Aura Sphere!
It hit Arcmew with a critical hit!
Arcmew used Aura Sphere!
Mewtwo used Psybeam!
The attacks collided and made a giant explosion!
Arcmew used Teleport!
Mewtwo used Teleport!
They both teleported ontop of a spikey tower on new island.
Arcmew used Aura Sphere!
Mewtwo bloacked it with Psycho Cut!
The explosion was huge and all that was left afterwards was an ultra wormhole vanishing and Mewtwo lying down, unconcious.

-Hello, Arcmew will be showing up in my Pokerus Virus story soon. It will be an epic battle! Also, that was the longest battle sequence I ever made. It took me a whole half an hour to plan and make it. Anyways, see you guys next chapter!