| 𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧 | 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

{Not requested}

a/n: konan is written really well and honestly there needs to be more fanfics for her. she really hot too 🕴also i apologise if Pain's name is sometimes written as Pein but it's still the same thing

wc: 734 [EDITED]

❀❀❀❀❀❀

She stood inside of the dull cave, awaiting for the cold rain to cease.Her auburn eyes landed onto a figure, who was trudging through the wet grass, their coat heavily soaked. As a result, your eyes landed onto the cave, and her standing inside it, you clearly didn't want to be out in the rain any longer. Her eyes squinted, wondering if she'd seen you before, or if you were an enemy. You were quick to compose yourself after your legs threatened to collapse, the awkward tension rose between you and the strange woman.

"Who are you?" Your irises pierced holes into the woman standing across from you. The lady wore a black cloak with red clouds, her periwinkle hair framed her face perfectly, bun tied up with an origami flower accessorising it, along with a piercing below her mouth.

"I think it's best if you don't know, dear." The woman's voice was laced with calmness.

"...Is that so?" The question lingered, seeing she was appearing to observe you.

She stayed silent, not seeming very talkative and not daring to make much eye contact anymore. The sky solely continued to cry, from gray clouds, came droplets of moisture. She ruled you out as just being a local citizen from a nearby village, and that you'd do no harm to her.

You sighed. "What's your name?" She kept on staring outside, the serious facade not fading off her features.

As if her wish was granted by Mother Nature, the storm calmed down, the sky now spitting lightly. The woman couldn't care, she ambled out and looked over her shoulder, hesitating to speak at first.

"I am Konan." With that, she vanished without much of a trace, her body turning into pieces of paper and dispersing, leaving you alone in the cave.

【 TIMESKIP 】

That woman, she was mysterious. Her ability to manipulate her body into paper greatly fascinated you. You hadn't seen her for days, up until now. Her figure walked on the path, you couldn't have been mistaken. If it was someone else, you'd ignore them. Seated on the curve of a tree's trunk, she carried on with walking, but she had already noticed you the second she sensed your presence.

"What do you need, stranger?" Konan questioned, halting in her tracks.

You used silence as an answer, dropping down off the trunk and letting your feet hit the ground. "Something, you'll see soon."

You maintained a small distance from her, the woman whipped her body around and got a better look at your features.

"You know, I found out something."

"What ever do you mean?"

"I mean... I think you like origami, don't you?" You say, focusing on the accessory that stood out on her neat hair.

"Hm, yes I suppose. I've enjoyed doing it ever since I was young." Konan exhaled, wondering what you wanted with her. Taking a few steps closer, you pull out an object which made Konan's eyes widen a bit.

"I've got something for you, Konan." Her name rolled off your tongue like fine silk. in your hand, laid a pink origami flower, similar to the one she originally wore.

"Oh, You made this? It... looks lovely." Konan admitted, realising you were attempting to put it in her hair. Nestling it beside her original flower, you stepped back, seeing the work you'd done and smiling. "See for yourself."

With that, you left, leaving her to be in a heavy daze, she searched her mind for answers; she had no clue who you were. But, she may not see you ever again.

...

"May I ask... who put that origami flower in your hair, Konan?" Konan was in Leader's office. Pein examined the accessory he caught a glimpse of before she began leaving.

"A.. stranger." Pein squinted his eyes, but didn't bother questioning further. Disappearing, she went to see it for herself like you told her to. Konan's eyes locked onto the reflection of herself, she was a goddess herself. The pink paper flower you put in her hair...

"It's gorgeous." Konan whispered, holding back a smile.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

a/n: first oneshot for a female<3 thanks for reading