Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence
Come kiss me, silver and gold

Park Jimin has no where to belong to. His family were bad people, and he was the odd one because he does not want to be bad.

But he was forced to do bad things. Steal, destroy property, and hurt someone. If he failed to do so he would be punished. Beatings, starvation, and isolation.

He had no real family who cared. He had no friends to rely on and no people that was willing to help him.

He was drowning from guilt and fear that he just wanted to end it all.

That fateful night when he walked down the trail to his secret location, which was the lake, he met someone who will become the sole reason he will try to live.

He laid down on the docks looking up at the starry skies. His feet dangling on the edge.

He wondered how wonderful it was up there. Will he still feel pain? Would he be free of hunger and fear? Maybe if he wasn't here anymore, there would be less people suffering. He didn't want to hurt anymore as much as he didn't want to hurt anybody else.

He hugged himself on a fetal position as his body was racked with mournful sobs. He wasn't allowed to cry, he wasn't allowed to show emotions. Only alone with the stars as his witness can he shed his tears.

"Why are you crying?"

Jimin wiped the tears and sat up to look at the boy.

The boy looks younger than him. Soft curly brown hair and big doe eyes.

"Because I'm sad. And no one wants to be my friend."

"Then I'll be one."

For the first time, he had a reason to smile.