druthers - rafe

„We'll be there in no time. Those fucking pogues are not finding the gold with their nutshell."

You laughed and stretched your legs. He never let you distract him while he was driving the boat, which was probably for the better. But him standing there like that, being all sweaty with messy hair, you were absolutely turned on.

Only wearing a top and a bikini bottom, you started massaging your right leg with tanning oil.

He glanced over and nearly lost control of the wheel. The boat heeled to the left and you almost fell off your chair.

Pushing your sunglasses on your forehead, you gave him an angry look.

He laughed. "I'm sorry Y/N, hope your oil isn't spilled"

You had an idea. "Actually it is." You looked up at him with your best puppy eyes, smearing the oil all over your tits.

He exhaled and stared at you in disbelief. "Guess the pogues get a head start"

Locking the boat in, he got down the stairs in no time. "You have no business teasing me. Especially not when I'm busy."

You looked up at him. "What are you gonna do?"

He smirked to himself. "Glad you asked." Reaching into the control office, he pulled out a rope.

Your eyes widened. "I-"

"Shh. You get what you deserve." He walked across the deck, up to you. "Rafe, I-"

Interrupting your sentence, he flipped you over and pushed you against the wall of the navigation bridge.

You gasped against the cold metal but kind of liked the way it felt against your chest and your face.

He started tying your hands together, roughly.

His hand closed tightly around your throat. "Don't tease me again."

Your breath hitched and your face heated up.

He was done tying your hands, and roughly kissed your neck from behind, working his way up.

You could feel him get harder against you.

"Rafe, the pogues" you almost moaned.

"They can wait." He exhaled and started taking off your shorts. You wanted to run your fingers through his hair so badly, but as you lifted your tied hands up behind your back, he took your wrists in his hand and looked you in your eyes sharply. "Don't." He was breathless already. "You know better."

Taking off his shorts as well, all you wanted was for him to fuck you. So bad.

"Please hurry up and fuck me." You were quite literally desperate for him.

"Patience. You're needy." He lifted you up before you could say anything and put you down surprisingly soft on one of the loungers.

He started kissing your stomach and your back arched off the fabric.

He laughed against you slightly and traced his kisses further down.

"Look at you, how wet you are already."

"All for you, Rafe."

His eyes turned darker.

He finally started to eat you out, causing almost unbearable pleasure.

He looked directly into your eyes and started fingering you recklessly.

"Oh my god Rafe" you moaned out and he was satisfied.

He moved inside you faster and you absolutely lost your mind, starting to twitch around him.

He noticed and looked you up and down, only moving faster. You couldn't help but literally scream out his name as you came undone.

Suddenly he pulled his fingers out of you, making you whine.

He pulled you up into a kneeling position and started unbuttoning his jeans.

He was completely hard, staring you down as you looked up at him,

He took your chin in his hand and adored how pathetic you looked under him.

"Come on. You know what to do."

You looked back up at him and smiled, slowly taking his dick into your mouth.

"Oh god." He moaned loudly, having to grip his hands onto the wall behind him.

He gripped your hair tightly and started moving your head.

You gave him the puppy look and sucked harder, making him whimper out your name.

"Fuck, Y/N, I can't take this any longer. I'm gonna cum."

"Challenge accepted." You smirked breathlessly and licked up his dick, bopping up and down until he really couldn't take it any longer, coming on your face.

"God, Y/N. That was so hot" he breathed out, untying your wrists and cleaning you up.

"We should do that again."

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS WAS OKAY