𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 シ

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

Y/n sighed loudly as she entered her last class of the day, not caring if she was late.
"um excuse? who are you?" the substitute teacher asked making her roll her eyes, never answering him, continuing to walk to her seat.

"miss? you can't just walk in here like you own the place" the teacher said while walking up to y/n's desk, y/n looking up at him, seeing his chiseled jawline move as he spoke.

"my name is y/n. y/l/n." she said nonchalantly while chewing her gum making the teacher sigh loudly.
"well, miss y/l/n-"
"my name is y/n" she cut him off, sarcastically smiling at him.

"i'll speak with you after class, Miss. Y/l/n" he said, returning her sarcastic smile.
"bitch! why would you do that?!" her best friend whispered to her making her smile while shrugging.

"he's a sub, what's the worst he could do" y/n said while looking at the teacher, seeing him write his name on the board.
"anyway, my name is Mr. Polibio. i'll be your substitute teacher for the week. Mrs. Ramirez is sick, hope she gets well soon but you'll have to deal with me for a while" mattia said sternly as y/n rolled her eyes dramatically.

"is there a problem Miss. Y/l/n?" he asked her making her laugh while shrugging.
He stared at her in the eyes, trying his best to keep his cool, sighing heavily as he glared at her.

She smirked mischievously, knowing she was affecting him, even though he didn't show it much.
"our topic today is the nervous system" he said while turning around to write on the board.