•<<//||Chapter 5||\\>>•

•__Aethers POV__•

•_it was late, me and xiao finished fighting the last couple of hilliceurls. We went to the adventures guild and got my commission reward.

•_Xiao: "is this what you do all day?"

•_Aether: "yeah..it's pretty much it"

•_Xiao: "why don't you take a break?"

•_Aether: "I could if everyone would stop asking me to do things for them"

•__Xiao's POV__•

•_I sighed..I can't believe I'm doing this..

•_ grabbed him and put my arms around him and hugged him..I can feel his hands wrapping around me..I felt tears..

•_Xiao: "you should take better care of yourself aether.."

•_I felt a nod and I patted his head pulling away..

•__Aethers POV__•

•_i felt fuzzy..it was a nice feeling..I haven't felt this for a long time..it felt nice..and warm..

•_we made our way back to the winery once we got to the winery we went inside it was actually silent for once..

•_I then felt cold...I felt nothing..I gripped my heart and..bam..I collapsed to the ground..everything hurts..

•__Xiaos POV__•

•_my eyes widened to see aether on the ground I knelt to him and felt his heart..it was still beating..I sighed in relief and picked him up bridal style and went inside our room and put him on the bed..

•_I took off his shirt and bandaged his back to see a dark purple Crystal in his back..I'll ask about it tomorrow right now he must rest..I don't even know if he's gonna wake up tomorrow..

•__I pulled off my shirt and went to the couch and slept on it..

•__<<||time skip||>>__•

•_\/4 days later\/_•

•__Aethers POV__•

•_I woke up and yawned..I haven't remembered much from yesterday..what day is it?..I looked to the clock on the left and..wait..4th September!? Wasn't it September 1st yesterday?! 

•_have I slept for that long..

•_i stood up and walked to the door and opened it. I walked downstairs everyone was gone..

•_I was confused I went out of the winery and I went to the knights of fevonious building..I opened master jeans door and saw her working..

•_jean: "what can I do for you aether?"

•_aether: "where is xiao, mr Zhongli, tu hao, kaeya and Diluc??"

•_jean: "the villagers went back to liyue and I told them they could have a trip for a month there! Would you like to join them?"

•_I nod and smile..

•_jean: "alright go on and join them!"

•_I bowed and walked out of her office shutting the door behind me. I got out of the building and made my way to liyue.

•_the journey was tough but I made it In the afternoon..I went inside the liyue city..it was pretty and new! They must of fixed it up!

•_I looked around to see a winery! Maybe kaeya and Diluc will be there..I opens the door to see venti, and kaeya drinking and Diluc and mr Zhongli serving.

•_I chucked and went over to them.

•_Mr Zhongli: "oh aether! I see you've gotten better!"

•_i nodded and greeted myself smiling.

•_Mr Zhongli: "Xiao is in the back room he wants to talk to you go ahead"

•_I nod in confusion and walk to the back room opening the door seeing Xiao looking out the window..

•_Aether: "Xiao?"

•__Xiao POV__•

•_I turned around to see Aether..I walk over too him and hug him..

•_Xiao: "I have a question"

•_Aether: "what is it?"

•_Xiao: "why do you have a purple crystal in your back?"

•_Aether: "oh..my sister is the abyss princess and I'm the abyss prince so now I'm trying to get her back.."

•_I flinched and pulled away..

•_Xiao: "you aren't bad..are you?"

•_Aether: "of course not!"

•_I nodded and kissed his forehead..

•_Aether: "x-Xiao!?"

•_Xiao: "I love you aether.."

•_I saw his face heat up I smirked and kissed him softly on the lips..

•__i finally found the sunshine behind the clouds..it's you aether..__•