Game gone wrong

-Prologue-

     Content creators and pro teams had just started popping up for a new game called Valorant. Many had the normal gameplay experience but a couple of unlucky gamers were sucked into the world of Valorant. All being fairly good, they have to work together and defeat the kingdom enterprise that way they could live to see another day on their old earth.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ugh," "Where am I?"

"Welcome, To the world of Valorant"

"Wait" "there is no way i'm in a video game"

"This takes place on a near future earth" "Kingdom is planning on taking over your world and creating a place where they rule all civilization."

"I'm in the game?"

"Yes."

"Holy Sh-"

                                                             -you have been teleported to Valorant Hq-

                                                                                 / No one's POV/

     "Ah!" Kyedae says frantically bolting up from the white covered bed. "Calm down, Jesus, you scared me." says the white haired male. "Hello I'm Tenz, but you can just call me Tyson!" He says welcomingly. "I'm in a video game." she says completely ignoring what Tenz had said earlier. "Yes, you are. It seems to be only content creators and pro players that are transferred into the game." he says in thought. "How so?"

"Well I'm a pro player, and Grim is a content creator so at the moment it's just a thought."

"I can give one more point to the content creators, I am one myself anyways."

"Great, so I might as well be right then!"

"Well, my name is Kyedae and you can just call me, well, Kyedae."

"Oh, okay!" "Nice to meet you Kyedae", "you probably heard me talk about Grim, he's our resident healer and a great player on the agent sage, which I guess is just grim now."

"That's cool, could I maybe get a new set of clothes though, these ones are itchy."

"Of course, I'll go shopping for a simple pair so that way you can get out and shop for the ones you want on your own."

"Thanks!"

After Tyson had left to find her clothes she quickly got up out of bed to explore the agency. "This place is so huge" she thought. "How am I ever going to get used to this." "oh hello, you must be Kyedae" a man with black hair says. "Oh hi, and you are? She wonders.

"I'm Grim, technically I'm playing sage but now I am sage so..."

"I don't know who I am yet, but i'm either Yoru or Omen because I have blue and black hair."

"Once Tyson gets back we can go to the firing range and see what abilities you have.", "then we will know for sure."

"Oh, you're right I totally forgot that we had radinight powers."

"When I got here yesterday I kinda figured I was Sage since that is the agent I mostly played."

"Great I'm Omen then because that's who I mostly played as well."

"Don't know if you could tell but Tyson is Jett."

"I figured, just because of the white hair and how he dashed out the room."

"Guess he figured out how to do that.", "Anyways let me show you around."

     They started to walk around the entire campus and familiarize themselves with where they would be staying for who knows how long. They had just made it to the living room when Tyson entered the door. "Oh hey guys!", "Kyedae I have clothes for you" he says giving her a bag. "Aw, Thanks so much Tyson." she says gratefully. "No problem, I hated when I had to go shopping in a hospital dress." he says jokingly. He hands her the bag of clothes and Kyedae rushes back to her room to get changed.

     After she had changed she entered the kitchen and wanted to cook something for her new friends. Even though food in the kitchen was scarce she would be able to whip something up.

     Throughout a couple hours of hard work and a few mistakes she had made a dish fit for fifteen so that there were many leftovers. Until someone else had walked in the room, a girl with wavy dark purple and black hair walked into the kitchen. "Hello I'm QuarterJade but you can just call me Jodi." the women had said nicely. "Hi, I'm Kyedae.", "It's a pleasure to meet you." She says calmly. "Likewise" she responds. They both fall silent not knowing how to continue this awkward talk they were having. "It smells good in here Kyedae, did you cook?" Tyson said walking in on a short lasting conversation. "Oh, yes I cooked." she says hesitantly. "You cooked this!" Jodi says in shock. "Yes?" Kyedae answers not knowing what Jodi meant. "Oh great master of the cooking, please teach me your ways!" Jodi said half joking. "I'd love to, but I cooked so much I don't think we will have to cook for a while." "You're right, there is so much food in here I think it could feed a small army." Tyson jokes. Everyone had gotten a plate from the cupboard and loaded up on the good looking food that was presented to them by the talented Omen main.

     After they had finished eating everyone went off on their own. Kyedae, wanting to know how to use her powers, went to find Tyson. They both met at the shooting range and started to talk about how Tyson would just move his hands in a certain way and he would be able to use his powers. Kyedae tried and failed miserably many times trying to blind Tyson with her paranoia. Finally she had learned how to do it and started teleporting places until she got lost. After she found her way back Tyson started laughing about what Kyedae had told him about the experience. All in all they parted ways and went back to the dorms, Tyson walked and Kyedae tried teleporting again. Before Kyedae had been able to go to bed Jodi knocked on her door.

"Come in!"

"Sorry Kyedae, but do you have clothes I can borrow for the morning?"

"Of course!", "Tyson bought way too many clothes for me to wear so you can keep the ones I give you."

"Even though I don't know him that well, it sounds like something he would do."

"Yeah, he's really sweet."

Kyedae walks over to her dresser and pulls out a nightgown and morning clothes for Jodi.

"I'll pick out more clothes for you and send them over in the morning, but for now here you go!" Kyedae says holding out the new clothes for the Reyna.

"Again, thanks so much for this!", "You're a life-saver."

The Empress had left Kyedae's room and had said that she would see her again in the morning. As they entered the late evening everyone had settled down into their new beds and drifted into sleep.