𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓

OMNISCIENT:

OMNISCIENT:

It has been a month since Kentrell's release. Kayla and Kentrell have seen each other every now and then but hey it's a small world right?

The last time they encountered each other was at the store where Kayla saw Kentrell in the sweets aisle looking and picking up the last blue packet of skittles. It was Kayla favourite type of skittles. How did he know this though?

Maybe they just had a lot in common?

They gave each other small talk every time they saw one another and kept it as a friendly conversation.

The problem was that Kayla didn't realise she was forced to see Kentrell. He wanted to see her every single day.

It is now the start of September, and Kentrell wanted to have her now. He was done being impatient.

Was it a risk?
YES.

But he was willing to take it.

*✲☆⋆

Driving his convertible along Kayla's neighbourhood he saw her coming outside of her apartment. To say she didn't look beautiful again.

He honked his horn, alerting the women of his presence. She looked around until her eyes landed on him. She gave a smile and wave and walked up to his car.

Kentrell bit his bottom lip watching her hips sway to side to side as she walked towards him. He signalled her to sit in his car opening the door for her.

"Hey Kentrell, I haven't seen you in a while. Well except the times we kept bumping into each other, seems we have a lot in common." She said chuckling a little bit.

"Yea it's a small world isn't it, but say let me take you out. Just to say thank you for helping me." He asked twiddling his fingers waiting for a response.

"Sure, sounds like fun." She replied smiling looking into his eyes as he looked away nervous.

He looked at her flashing his grills giving one those smiles that made Kayla blush under his gaze.

"Ima pick you up at eight, it's a surprise where we're going tho." He said making her giggle.

"Alright then I will get ready. Bye Kentrell." Kayla said. Kentrell took her hand and kissed it.

To say he will never get tired of kissing her soft hand, he couldn't wait to kiss her lips.

"Bye miss Kayla." He replied as she left the car. She gave another wave before heading inside her apartment making Kentrell drive off.

*✲☆⋆