Part 3- greece

I wake up to the sound of the speaker in the plane. "We will be landing in 5 minutes please make sure you got your seatbelt on ready to land". I do as it says and buckles up. After a while the plane lands and i get off and a wave of heat hits me. It was amazing.

I get a taxi from the airport to the town of Greece. The first thing i wanted to do with this money was to get a house or apartment or something so i walked into the housing shop. I walk around looking at all the different houses and none of them took my fancy. "Hello. Can i help you?" A woman asks. "Uh yeah please im looking for a house because im kinda homeless right now" i say and she smiles. "Come with me." So i follow her and she leads me to her desk. "My name is katie and i will help you look for a perfect little house. How old are you?" She asks. I show her my id and she smiles. Im so glad she believed me. "Right how much are you looking at?" She asks. "Im really not looking at prices that dont bother me i just kinda need one today". "Well in that case there is a house by here which you can move into today with sea view and private beach. Its 4 million pound." She says and i look over at her screen. It looks beautiful. Its a two bedroom house. It has looks of other rooms and it also has all the things that i need already there. "I will take it" i say and she nods. She takes my details well fake because she dont have to know that im 13 not 18. Huge age difference but she believes me so.

"I can take you there and show you around if you like?" She asks nicely. "Yes please" i reply. She grabs two sets of the house keys and led me to her car. She seems so lovely. After a 45 minute drive we arrive to the drive way. It was beautiful. The view was incredible. We walk through the door and it led to a huge living room with patio doors looking into the garden. In the garden it had a huge pool and a hot tub with a canopy over it. It had a gate which led to a private beach. When we went back in she took us to the kitchen. It had marble covers and a island in the middle with a very posh tap. When we got to the staircase it was very posh it looked like something off a fairy tail. There was two master bedrooms and another little room which could be  a spare room. It said it was a two bedroom but there was more rooms than two. It had a underground gym and games room this house was perfect. A bit big for a 13 year old girl but i will get used to it.

After she showed me around she headed to the door. "Its a beautiful house" i say to her and she smiles. "Yes it is beautiful. If you need anything here is my number" she hands me a piece of paper. Little does she know i need to buy a phone. "Thank you katie i will" i say and she leaves and drives off. "Thank you hydra for these powers and this beautiful house in greece" i say to myself but then it hit me. My family is dead. I have nobody. I start crying and in the end i cry myself to sleep on the sofa.

4 hours later...

It was a couple of hours later and i wake up. I go to the toilet downstairs and i looked at myself in the mirror i looked a mess. Red puffy eyes and everything. I decied to go upto the main master bedroom and have a shower there. It was beautiful. The shower had a window that only you can see out and nobody could see in. It also had a bath that had jets like a hot tub. In the bedroom it had a wall in wardrobe snd it was full of all different clothes. Funny enough they were all to big for me because they were for an 18 year old but i just chucked on shorts and a tshirt after my shower  and decided to talk a walk on the beach.

When i was walking i could see a girl laying on the sand with a load of bags around her so i walked up to her. "Hi" I whispered and she sat up. "Oh hi" she said back. "What are you doing here along with loads of bags?" I asked her. "Um long story but my parents died in a house fire and im all alone so im homeless" she says. " come back to my house I understand my parents died to im alone" i say and she gives me a sympathetic look. "Im sorry" she says. "Come on lets go" i help her up and help her carry her bags. She seems pretty rich because of all the clothes shes got half of them are like Gucci and things.

We get to the house and i let her in. She walks in and she stops. I look at her and she has an amazed face on her. "Oh my god you live her on your own?" She asks exitedly. "Uh yeah only since today though only a few hours. But i could do with a roommate?" I ask and she hugs me. " i would love to be your roommate "she says and i smile.  "Whats your name?" "My name is maddison but you can call me maddie. Whats your name?" "Im y/n". "Nice to meet you y/n how old are you?" She asks. "Im 13 what about you?" "Oh really me too?". "Oh cool. Um well theres a bedroom on the left of the stairs you can have that one it's basically the second master bedroom. "Why thank you y/n"

After a couple of hours we got to know each other and we are literally so similar. I told her about my powers and she thought it was really cool. We cried to each other. Laughed with each-other and found out we have birthdays literally the same day. Both on the 24th of april. Is that mad or what. I can tell we are going to be best friends.