Chapter 1 (Emily)

"Crap, i'm going to be late for work!" Emily thought to herself as she jumped out of bed then ran to the bathroom.

Quickly brushing her teeth, she ran back to her room and brushed the knots out of her hair and got changed into her work clothes.

Not having a chance to eat breakfast, Emily quickly grabbed a protein bar as she put her lunch together then slid her shoes on and ran out the door and went toward her car.

~ 6 hours later ~

Finishing work for the day, Emily headed home relieved that she could finally go home and relax and maybe get some game time in.

After getting home, she changed out of her work clothes into a comfy pair of leggings and hoodie then sat down at her computer and turned it on.

Her immediate go to was logging into Final Fantasy XIV to start doing Daily Roulettes. She was going to ask friends if they wanted to join but they all seemed to be doing their own thing so she didn't want to bother them.

She ended up doing trials first and got her favourite, The Dancing Plague.

"Yes, Titania time!".

While fighting, Emily couldn't help but hum the theme song. Whenever she hears the song it can stay stuck in her head for days which she didn't mind of course.

Leaving the trial, she was called on for dinner so she put her HUD layout up and left her computer to go join her family for some well deserved food.

"How was work today Emily?" asked her mom.

"It was alright, slow like usual but oh well" Emily replied.

After finishing eating, she helped her mom clean up dinner before she headed back up to her room to do more of her roulettes.

"Alright go have fun playing your games, there isn't much else to do" Mom told her.

"Okay".

Before running back up to her room, Emily gave her mom a big hug from behind.

Back at her computer she decided next she was going to do Normal raids but this time she wasn't as lucky. She got the Eden version of Titan which she wasn't that good at but she did it anyway since she didn't want to abandon other players or get a penalty for leaving either.

She finished it only dying twice which was a new record for her, so she felt accomplished. She knew it was silly to feel accomplished over something like that but she didn't care.

After leaving the duty, Emily heard her phone ding to see that she got an email so she decided to take a minute to check it.

"Another one of these emails?" Emily thought to herself.

Reading it, it was again asking if you would like to adventure to the heights of a new world with a link below.

Since she kept getting this email she decided to click on the link to check it out and the next thing Emily knew, she started to feel sleepy so she put up her HUD layout again instead of logging out and then laid down on her bed going under the covers and instantly fell asleep.