Battle of the exes

Fade in to the Meta, Doc and Wash in no particular order standing over the Epsilon unit

Meta: (growl)

Washington: Don't get excited, it's empty.

Doc: What is it?

Washington: This is the Epsilon unit.

Doc: This is what you've been looking for?

Washington: Yes.

Doc: Not what I was expecting. I mean I like the colour, but other than that, nihh...

Washington: Clearly they transferred Epsilon into that floating thing we saw.

Doc: You saw a floating thing?

Washington: Yes, like a metal eye. It shot a laser at us.

Doc: Yeah, okay. Hey Wash, this sun is really hot, maybe we should find you some shade.

Washington: I'm not hallucinating, Meta saw it too.

Washington points at The Meta who just Denys it.

Meta: (growl)

Washington: Oh yes you did! Don't even try that.

Doc: Wash, do you see the floating eyeball now? Is he here with us?

Washington: Don't psychoanalyze me.

Doc: I'd like to talk to the laser eye for a minute Wash.

Washington: Shut up. Meta, let's convert this to a recovery unit. But be careful, this thing looks like it's in bad shape.

Meta: (growl)

The Meta walks over to the Epsilon unit and starts doing stuff to it

Doc: What's he doing?

Washington: This is a storage unit, but we're trained to modify them. We can change a storage unit into a capture unit. That way, the next time we see Epsilon, he won't get away.

Doc: Are you talking about the regular Epsilon, or the Epsilon who's just a floating head and visits you when you're alone.

Washington: I'm not crazy. And it was just the eye that was floating around, not a whole head.

Doc: Yes Wash, because the whole head is what makes it crazy.

Cut to the Freelancer facility where the Reds and Blues are seen standing over Tex's body on the floor

Church: I'm waking her up.

Sarge: No way buddy. You must have missed the smashfest we just went through. I ain't repeating that.

Church: Hey, we made a deal: I unlock you, you have to help me with her.

Grif: Hey, now hold on a second.

Simmons: This affects the entire group. I say we put it to a vote. All those in favor of waking her up and letting her kill us, say Aye.

Church: Aye.

Thea: Aye.

Sarge: What are you doing young lady!?

Thea: She's my mom. Of course I'm going to agree to wake her up.

Sarge: Betrayed by my own soldier.

Thea: Shut up old man, your not my dad.

Church: Ha.

Thea: Don't you start that again.

Church just shrugs with a grin but it couldn't be seen because of the helmet.