family situation

I was reborn in a mafia romance novel.

I'm supposed to be the daughter of the mafia leader, Victor Valencia.
But I was raised by another man who my mom married. So I'm basically an illegitimate child.
The og Emma aka me now is kidnapped by a rival gang and while escaping the stupid bitch takes a gun and shoots the tire of the male lead's car resulting in his best friend's death.
Then the revenge plot begins and the male lead falls in love with the daughter of the mafia who kidnapped Emma.

Victor actually really loved his daughter but is scared to face her and bring her into this world.

The male lead is Vaughn Saltzman,the son of Damon Saltzman.

Damon, Victor and Elijah are the most powerful mafia leaders and brothers not by blood but by sweat.
They raised their mafia empires from dust.

Elijah s son is the best friend of Vaughn. He is the one who dies because of Emma's shot to the tire making the car lose control and crash.

Anyway now here I am, I tried to keep away from all this.

My mom had a buisness engagement with a powerful buisness man, Harold Royce.
So when she got pregnant with me it was a problem but he also had gotten another woman pregnant so the two decided to marry because it was beneficial to their family businesses and me and Royce's son were said to be twins.

Only my bio dad, Victor,Damon and Elijah mom, Royce and their parents knew abouth this.

Victor fell in love with a sweet woman and had twins with her 2 years after I was born
Lily his wife encouraged him to reach out to me seeing how much he wanted for the daughter he had given up but he was too scared and just looked after Emma from far.

My mom and Harold had a daughter that time too.

So this is pretty much the family situation.