iv. full moon fever

"HEY, LETS GET everyone off the roof

"HEY, LETS GET everyone off the roof... And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Sheriff Stilinski said as Serena stood by him.

"You have an expert on teenage cannibals?" Jordan asked.

"Who doesn't?" Serena asked sarcastically.

"Five minutes, Parrish."

"Hey!"

"Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a 'Wendigo?'" Stilinski said as the two saw Derek.

"Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden. How many people did Scott say were up here?"

"Just Sean and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

"There was someone else... Someone young, and male..." Derek said and Serena frowned.

"You can smell his fear?"

"And his blood." Serena and Derek both say, then Serena looked at her phone.

"I'm gonna go home." Serena said to Stilinski.

"Okay, sweetie, be safe." Noah kissed the top of her head and she began walking away.

"Maybe someone should take her." Derek said.

"I'll be fine." She said.

She walked away from the two. She waved at Parrish who gave a small smile. Derek had a small death glare towards Jordan. Serena used her vampire speed to get to the McCall household. She walked straight in the house to see the two waiting for her by the stairs.

"What the hell did you two do now?"

"You'll see." Scott said.

The two siblings followed the McCall boy up the stairs. They head into Scott's room and went into his bathroom. Scott opened the shower curtain to reveal a boy wrapped in duct tape.

"You kidnapped the poor child? For fuck sakes, Stiles, you're the Sheriff's child!"

"Hey! That was all him!" Stiles said offended and pointed to Scott.

Serena looked down at the boy as he whimpered. Stiles closed the shower curtain slowly. The three sat on Scott's bed with Scott in between the two.

"So, you bit him?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah..."

"And you kidnapped him?" Serena asked.

"Yeah..."

"And brought him here?" Stiles spoke again.

"I panicked!"

"Yup... This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"