𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"I said 187 dickheads!"

song that is a VIBE:
Nice Guy by GRLwood

song that is a VIBE:Nice Guy by GRLwood

[1008 WORDS]
-----

BANG!

It was 4:02A.M in Brighton, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboos eyes shot wide open. Tommy and Ranboo grabbed their gun incase it was a zombie, Tubbo grabbed his knife.

Tommy went outside from the back door, he climbed onto the roof and saw what was infront of their 'house'. He saw a b̶i̶g̶ HUGE group of zombies banging on their door.

"Ranboo, Tubbo, 187." Tommy spoke into the walki-talkie,

Ranboo and Tubbo sneaked out of the house stealthily. Ranboo had shot multiple by the time he was fully outside the small cottage. Tubbo had snuck upon some zombies, killing them in cold blood.

Tommy sniped the undead, he grabbed the sniper for a reason. He was good with guns, as well as Ranboo, Tubbo is fine with guns- but prefers knifes. The trio found eachother while trying to find a place to hideout in.

Tommy smirked as the zombies had died out, the trio moved the bodies deep into the forest, that way zombies wouldn't go to their cottage.

The boys walked inside the house, Ranboo made breakfast as Tubbo was repairing their guns. Tommy was just helping Tubbo, "Food is ready," Ranboo said quietly, you see, you had to stay quiet, if you spoke in normal voice level you would alert zombies, so the boys always spoke quietly unless they were fighting.

They ate waffles, Tubbo had teached the boys how to cook a bit earlier because they had never really cooked.

"Should we find more people?" Tommy spoke softly, "It would help, having more people- especially since we want to find the antidote for the infection." Tubbo smiled, "Yeah, we'll leave when the sun comes up?" Ranboo questions, they nodded their heads.

--

The boys got their weapons, and waited for the sun to rise.

As soon as the sun rose, the boys walked outside of their cottage- making sure they weren't alerting any zombies.

They walked around the entire town, until they recognized a small café. "Hey! I see something over there." Tubbo whispered pointing to the café, the boys nod.

They sprinted to the café, they saw a few people hidden in the back. "Hello?" Tommy called out, they heard footsteps, they decided to follow them. "H-Hi!" A girl with blonde short hair exclaimed, beside her was a girl with long, brown hair. "Uh, who are you guys?" The brown haired girl spoke, "Well, i'm Ranboo, this is Tubbo and Tommy, who are you guys?" Ranboo stated,

"I'm Puffy, this is Nikki," Puffy introduced, "So Puffy, we are looking for more people to help us find the antidote for the infection, would you like to join us?" Tommy asked, "Yes, living like this has been hell." Puffy said, Nikki accepted the offer as well.

"Do you guys know anyone else who might want to help?" Tubbo said, "Yes! Their actually over here!" Nikki said, the group followed her. She lead them to a backroom, inside was a tall brown haired man with hazel eyes, beside him was a blonde haired man with piercing green eyes, and lastly their was a pink haired man with red glowing eyes.

"Hello?" The pink haired man said, "Techno, Wilbur, and Phil, these people are Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo!" Nikki introduced the trio, "Ok? What do they want from us?" Wilbur speculated the boys, "They want us to help them find the antidote for this infection." Nikki stated,

"Alright, we'll help you guys, but if you backstab us we will NOT hesitate but hurt you." Techno smiled, Tommy and Ranboo had heard worse threats and were unphased, but Tubbo on the other hand was scared to death. "Tubbo- we have literally heard worse threats!" Tommy laughed, "I-I know- but its still scaryy" The brunette dramatically shed a tear.

"We have a small cottage, if you'd want to move your stuff there," Tommy offered, "Sure," The others said, they made there way to the small cottage.

On the way there, they accidentally spoke a bit too loud, "ah fuck." Tommy muttered, he grabbed his gun, Ranboo and Tubbo already knew what to do.

In a matter of 10 seconds the zombies were gone. They left the bodies there since it was a bit far from their cottage. The others stared in awe, they had watched teens, people younger than them, murder the undead in a matter of seconds!

Techno wasn't to amazed, but he was proud of them. They had learned how to defend and take care of themselves, without any adults.

They had finally made it to the cottage, the group walked inside, they chose their rooms. Tommy decided to hang out with Wilbur, Phil, and Techno, because why not.

Tommy and Wilbur ended up having a lot in common, despite their age differences. Tommy felt like he had a older brother, they made him feel special.

The group played uno, "Hah, bitch." Tommy said as he blocked Wilbur from going next, Techno then reversed it, "What the fuck-" Tommy laughed, Wilbur put a +4 card, "OI! You prick!" The group laughed, Phil then went, he placed a +2 card, "Good luck winning, Techno." The blonde man smirked, "Hmm, no i think wilbur will." Techno smiled as he placed a +2, "Actually," Wilbur smirked as he placed the +2. "fuck off. i don't have a +2" Tommy said, as he grabbed 6 cards.

They then heard noises coming outside from the cottage, "Hold on," Tommy spoke, he grabbed a gun and saw a large group of zombies, he grabbed the walki-talkie that was attached to he pants, "187." He spoke loudly, "What?" The group said, "I said 187 dickheads!" He stated.

They then understood what the teen was saying and grabbed their weapons. Wilbur had a Tomahawk, Techno had AK-47, and Phil had a simple shotgun.

They wiped the floor quickly, afterwards they removed the dead bodies away from the cottage into the forest.

The group then fell asleep.