Chapter 5

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Yes of course" he halted, "please forgive me if I'm wrong but have I meet you before young lady?"

That sentence alone made your entire body freeze in fear. 'You think he recognizes me!? No, that's impossible the hood on my suit covers my face along with a mask.'

Then the realization hit you like a truck. 'Oh shit the last time we were in a fight, I might have bad-mouthed him a little too much. You dumb bitch!' you scolded yourself.

"Umm, I don't think so I'm sure if would remember if I had met the number two hero before" you jokingly said trying to convince him otherwise.

"Right, my apologies, you just sound very familiar" he wondered as his eyes scanned you.

"Look at the time, Y/N we really should get going home." Himiko blurted out realizing what might happen if we stay and chat any longer.

"It was nice meeting you all, have a good day" she said as she was forcefully pushing you out of the building doors. "See you soon Y/N, take care" the principal waved.

You let out a deep breath once you were finally back safely in the car away from that hero son of a bitch. "Hey how about we go get something to eat I'm staving" Himiko begged, turning to look at you with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, sure whatever let's just get far away from this place I already hate it."

"That's funny considering you'll be attending here every day" she laughed.

You rolled your eyes and started to think about what you would have done if Endeavor had revealed managed to figure out who you were.

It's a good thing All For One makes you wear a suit that has a hood and a mask that covers your face so no one could identify you. Too bad you have a big mouth you can't keep shut during fights, 'oh well, I love chewing out heroes.'

The car had come to a stop outside a busy ramen shop. "You wanna eat here?" you raised your eyebrows. "Yeah, so what is there wrong with it." she turned to face you. "Well no nothing's wrong it's just very out in the open and also it's the middle of the day so there'll be numerous amount of people there," you explained.

She gave you a puzzled look. "Aww, are you worried someone might recognize us because we're big bad villains, huh? That's adorable." she teased while getting close to you and popping your nose.

You quickly shoved her back away from you "Please I'm not worried about shit let's go already" you scoffed as you shut the car door behind you making your way into the restaurant.