An imagine by @enemies2loverz

hey guys! so this isn't really a bonus chapter but it's an imagine that the talented @enemies2loverz wrote! i thought it was super cute so i wanted to share!!!

regarding the timeline of the plot, this takes place after the picnic of Mia and Grace's date (:

Extra hoodies and nightmares

Lucas' POV:

The sun had begun to set and Izzy and I started walking hand in hand after our day together. We only had one more pit stop to go to that Grace had suggested for the night, the frozen yoghurt bar. If there's one thing that hadn't changed about Izzy, was that her favourite food was frozen yoghurt. Since she was little, we would visit the Fro-yo bar every birthday of hers, and even resorted to Mia and Grace face timing her from the bar when she was in London.The late afternoon breeze blew in Izzy's hair and the orange-pinkish skies light up her face. As I eyed her beauty even more, I couldn't really read her face. She seemed relax on the outside but I could tell at the way she looked at herself in any mirror or reflection she could find. Of course she looked absolutely stunning to me but it was easy to see that she didn't like her dress. I overhead her yelling at Mia earlier, saying it was too tight and showed way too much cleavage. I was very very okay with both of those aspects of her dress but I was sensing she wasn't.

"Wait right here, I'll be right back" I told her as she furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion.

Quickly running to the car, I busted the backseat doors open and fetched my extra hoodie. It was a nice beige colour and I had a custom message written just above the right sleeve saying 'Even if you don't love yourself yet, it's okay. I love you enough for the both of us.' It fit me well so I knew it would be huge on Izzy. I had always kept it in the backseat of my car at all times, just in case she feels insecure that day. As soon as I got back to the bench, she had her hands wrapped around her stomach and a gloomy look planted on her face. I hate what her mind does to her.

"What's this?" Izzy asked, as I approached her, her voice breaking while doing so.I didn't respond but just handed her the hoodie. Her eyes lit up as she read the sleeve and her cheeks turned to a deep blush. It was the most adorable thing ever. She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me the biggest hug, after mumbling a small "I love you" under her breath.

Isabella's POV:

As soon as we got home, Lucas and I had both crashed on my bed, absolutely exhausted the day. I'm surprised Mia didn't set up a whole thing for us when we got back. Since I just know that the huge pink binder had at least one mention of us getting it on from what Mia's horny jokes kept indicating.

"I just want to go to sleep right now," Lucas told me with a hoarse tone as he rolled over on top of me, slightly crushing my ribs with his 6ft tall body. I could smell his alluring cologne and I just want a trillion bottles of it to keep for myself. I ran my hand through his tousled, soft hair as he scratched my back in favour. His free arm however, tightly but gently gripped around my waist under the hoodie. Lucas's touch still sends me sparks of joy every time. I lifted his shirt slightly and placed a hand on his sculptured abs. I could tell he liked that by the way he slightly tensed up at my brush, then relaxed the rest of his body a little after. We laid like this for a little while, just soaking up each other's company and eventually falling asleep together.

***

I had felt a rough grip on my thigh that woke me up with a scare. The time on my alarm read 2:22am and I looked over to Lucas who has a shaken look plastered on his face. His jaw is clenched he was sweaty all over, still gripping me tighter than ever with his rigid muscles. I could tell he was having a nightmare.

"No not Izzy, take anyone but Izzy." He muttered while puffing as if he was fighting for his life. Who know what could be going on through his head right now.

"Hey hey hey, babe look at me" I repeated to try and snap him out of his hallucination. Lucas' eyes flew open as he hurriedly looked around for answers. He spots me with my hands on his red, flushed cheeks and releases a sigh of relief. His tensed up body softened as I went in to hug him, his heart beat running vigorously. I gently laid his head down onto my chest, shushing his cries as I stoked his hair. After a couple minutes of this, the room fell silent with both of us fast asleep wrapped in each other for comfort.