4

"Kotoko and Monaca were already on their way to class before being abruptly interrupted by a smack on the back of their head, looking around they noticed it was Masaru being... Masaru.

Kotoko rolled her eyes and hit him back before grabbing monacas hand and sprinting to her class and sticking her tongue out at Masaru.

They finally got to their class out of breathe and noticed Nagisa was somehow already there and same with the other kids, Monaca grunted noting that she was late and sat in her seat soon followed by Kotoko.

The next portion of this chapter was written by LovelexED)

Jataro didn't bother to lift his head from his sketchbook, almost being aloof to the other's arrival.

The teacher cleared her throat and smiled down at her students. "Hello, class! Please pull out your textbooks and turn to page 110. We will be using context clues to better understand the theme of the story.

Masaru studied the clock with a small sigh, turning to the page and tilting his head. "Please just let me out of here-"
Was the only thing hanging over his head.
———————————
The clock's ticking soon came to an end when the bell rang loudly over the students' heads. Slightly jump scaring Masaru, who had been fallen asleep after Nagisa started reading the page.

"GAHH!" He shouted, then grabbing his stuff and running back into the hallway, almost being bombarded by all the students who waved and smiled at him.

"Ugh," Kotoko grunted whilst sitting up from her seat, brushing her hands through her bubblegum pink hair. "Gee, poor Nagisa. Masaru's gonna pester you for the answers to the homework y'know?" Nagisa rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "It's okay. I'll just let him learn the hard way."  He smirked. "Oooh!! How bold of you Nagisa!" Kotoko responded, helping Monaca into her wheelchair. "Yeah, Nagisa! Y-you're so bold!"

"I-I wouldn't say bold...." Nagisa said whilst walking towards the door, a small blush forming on his face from Monaca's comment. "He needs to stop asking me for answers, since one day I may not be there for him. And even if I was! I don't feel like reteaching him something he already should know."

Pp