Flamingo angst

Okay so flamingo just sent Paige a video for her to edit for the day.

3rd pov

"Thanks Paige! Happy editing~" Albert says ending the call.
Kirstin walks in the room. "Hey who were you talking to?! At you cheating on me?!" She shouts at him. "Hey calm down... It was only Paige!" He shouts back not thinking. "Ugh I hate how you have a girl editor. You obviously like her! And who the fuck do you think your talking to?!" She shouts and slaps him at the last words. "I don't! Why would you think that?! She's just a friend!" "YEAH RIGHT!" She screams throwing his to the ground. He hit his head on the corner of his desk and starts bleeding. "Serves you right cheating bastard."

Albert pov~~

She thinks IM the one that's cheating?! She doesn't even hide it. I stand up walking to the bathroom to clean my head.

*A few days later*

"GET NOOB! WAIT DID HE JUST- AAAHHH!!* I scream as MrFlimFlam gets atacked on Roblox PvP. Kirstin walks in the room.  "CAN YOU SHUT UP?! IM TRYING TO RECORD FOR FUCKS SAKE!" She slaps me. "Sorry bab- Kirstin..." "You better be." She says kicking me in the jaw.

After she left my jaw was bleeding and I suddenly remember I didn't stop recording. "Hey Paige did you like that sketch? Don't put it in the vid tho... It was a joke haha were still working on it lol back to the video!" I say before wiping my jaw and continue making jokes for about 3 minutes and decide to stop recording before sending the video to Paige.

Words
2 7 8