Chapter 1 The Demon Lords Arrival

Author: Hello everyone I hope you enjoy this new chapter 1 of the Hero to Demon lord Oh wait in the opening is izuku so yeah anyways now without further ado let's start

____
__________

Narrator: Hello everyone now then let's go with izuku and the strange girls
__________
____

Izuku: (HHHAAAAA WHAT AN I WHY DO I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE CHARACTER IM WAS PLAYING!!!!, These aren't my hands wait I need to process this like what the h-)

???1: And with that the slave ritual is complete

Izuku: (Huh?) *Looks at them*

???2: Yay I did it I Summoned a monster

???1: First of all no you didn't so deductive reasoning conclude that it was me

Izuku: (That girl with the cat ears is she a penetherian and the other one she looks like an elf)

???2: And besides *Touchs her lips* I kiss him

Izuku *Looks down and Mad Blush* (K-kiss, K-kiss who I don't remember anyo- *remembers* I REMEMBER THEY BOTH KISSED ME!!!!, I don't know what to say should I be happy or not I don't know anymore) *Crying on the Inside*

???2: I'm also the one who suggested to come to starfall tower

Izuku: (Starfall tower . . . Wait I think I remember it in my memory of the time I was playing)

--Flashback--

Izuku: Hmmm were show I go to summon *walking to the forest then sees the tower* What the *Gets the notification in front of him*

--Flashback Ends--

Izuku: (I see so I'm a summon . . .w-wait) *Starts thinking about it* (don't tell me they want to)

Izuku: *Blush Hard Core* (W-want t-to do th-WAIT STOP GET YOUR HEAD BACK IN LINE DAMMIT NOW THINK!!, were they the reason I was brought here

Izuku: *Blush Hard Core* (W-want t-to do th-WAIT STOP GET YOUR HEAD BACK IN LINE DAMMIT NOW THINK!!, were they the reason I was brought here . . . Wait I remember there was a voice or the system said my name I think it was them that they did summon me to this game, But I could be possible that they both summon me at the same time I need more answer about why am doing here, B-but how am I going to talk to them)