25

We walked to the bus stop hand in hand in the cold.

"Take the beanie." He said covering my head.

I was about to give it back to him but he insisted.

"You just had a shower and your hairs still wet."

"Fair enough." I mumble putting it back on my head.

"I'm always fair."

We walked for 10 more minutes and then we got to the bus stop. We waited another 3 minutes until a bus came then went onto it.

It was only us two and a man who was about 23 years old? He was giving me weird looks but I decided to blow it off just in case Roman causes a scene.

"Come back here." I say pulling him towards the back where his sight it shortened from the man.

"Can I do you mean hair now?" He says desperately.

"What are you gonna do with it?" I say passing him back the brush.

"A bun." He said combing through my hair.

He massaged my scalp with his fingers and moisturised it well.

"Is that good? Can I put it into a bun?"

"It's perfect." I say smiling. I could feel his eyes piercing through the back of my head.

"Okay face me." He pulled out a few baby hairs and the kissed me on the nose.

"Thank you Carino." I say smiling wildly.

"Stop that." He said smirking, playing with my hair tie.

I take a glance at the other guy on the bus and he still wasn't getting off. Maybe he just lived further I need to stop over reacting.

He was still staring at me though. But with a disgusting look.

I moved closer to Roman and sat on his lap while nuzzling my head into his neck so that he was distracted.

"You okay love?" He says rubbing my back.

"I'm fine I just wanted to cuddle." I said honestly. I did want to cuddle. But there were more reasons to that.

He moved the baby hair out of my face and kissed my shoulder. We kinda sat there like that the whole way there.

"Come I find that guy sketchy. We can walk the rest." He spoke pulling my hoodie down.

I took a glance at the man as soon as we stood up to him standing up aswell. Was he part of the Spanish mafia?

We left the bus with his arm over my shoulder and the guy behind us.

"Is he following us?" Roman whispered.

"Do you know him?" I asked fiddling with his fingers

"I don't do you?" He spoke pulling my hood I've my head.

I shook my head as we walked under the streetlight and around the bush. He stopped as soon as he lost sight of us and looked around.