part 41❤️💜

Taehyung POV.

I'm here outside of the room,looking at my baby who is caressing his belly softly while smiling cutely.I sigh, wondering how can I approach him.

I turn around and about to walk away when a soft voice stop me.

"Hyungiee".Kookie calls me.I turn around and met his eyes who is staring lovingly at me.

"K..Kookie?"

Jungkook smile."Don't you want to see me,hyungie.At least for our baby".He said more like begging.

Author POV

Taehyung slowly step inside the room.Jungkook pat on the bed beside him.Taehyung sit there.

"Hubby,don't you want to speak anything to our baby?"Jungkook asked and Taehyung look at his belly.He slowly moved his hand until it landed on Jungkook's belly and he caress it while smiling.Seeing it,Jungkook is also smiling.

Suddenly a tear left from Taehyung's eyes and Jungkook noticed it.Jungkook placed his hand on top of Taehyung's hand.Taehyung look at him.

"Hubby,why are you crying?"Jungkook asked softly.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in his embrace and started to cry out loud.

"I'm sorry Kookie.I'm really sorry.I'm a bad hubby.I always hurt you.But this time I hurt you the most.Just punish me,Kookie.But please don't hate me.Don't leave me.I can't live without you".

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and cupped Taehyung's face."Hubby,yes you hurt me.But I know.It's also my fault.We hurt each other.I want to tell you that I'm pregnant.But I ruined it.I'm so sorry hubby".Jungkook pout.

Taehyung shake his head."Kookie no don't say like that.Don't blame yourself.I'm at fault.I hurt you,not knowing you're pregnant".

"It's okay hubby.At least our baby is still okay and healthy.Now don't cry,hubby".Jungkook said,wiping Taehyung's tear.

Taehyung smile and move his face closer to Jungkook's belly.

"My little one.Your papa is here.Grow well in in there hmm?I love you".He kissed Jungkook's belly,make him giggle a little.Then he look up to Jungkook,caressing his cheeks.

"I'm so happy.Thank you baby".He said and Jungkook nodded.Soon his smile faded when he remember something.Jungkook know what it is about.

"Hubby,can I lay on your chest?"

"Of course,baby". Taehyung said and lean against the head of the bed.Jungkook lay his head against Taehyung's broad chest while his hand on it.Taehyung play with his hair.

"Hubby,you're still thinking of something.What is it about hmm?"

"Kookie,do you feel safe with me?"

"Someone talk to you about this? Baekhyun hyung?"

"You...heard it?"

"Baekh hyung literally shouted at you,hubby.How I can't hear it?But I beg you,hubby.Don't listen to what he said.He just want to test you.You also know how possessive he is towards me".

"But Kookie.After he said that,I always think about it.I always thought you feel not save with me.Cause I always hurt you.I didn't asked you,cause I thought you're happy with me.But after all this happened,I feel scared.What if you're tired of my behaviour,you're not happy with me anymore,and you want to leave me.I don't want all that to happen".

"Hubby,calm down".Jungkook said, softly rubbing Taehyung's chest.

"You're thinking negative again,hubby.Now listen here".Jungkook said, intertwined their hands together.