Prologue

I don't know much. But I am constantly told that my parents were passionate people. They went through a lot of discrimination but fought against it. I believe it, I'm very passionate too. That's why I decided to act when I found out what was happening in Europe to the hybrids. It's horrible, they are segregated and mistreated. People have gone as far to hang them publicly. It's 2020, not the 1950s. My parents once made a family, it was similar to what vampires call clans and what werewolves call packs, but it combined those two. It was created by Supernatural Activist in New Orleans, in 1951. At the time, this was to bring Vampires and Werewolves together, because a vampire being friends with a werewolf was forbidden, let alone be lovers. What really set off ignorant folks is when they started having offspring. The children were hidden for twenty years. When hybrids were found out, there were instant laws within clans and packs to never be around them. To be around us. They called us disgusting abominations. After ten years of degrading us, they decided to attack.

My parents accidentally gave them the opportunity.

Clans and Packs were invited to our village for a feast, this was their way of finally making peace with them. But both the Clan and Pack attacked. They went after everyone, hybrid or not.

The family was destroyed, our village remains but it's considered a ghost town. Most of everyone had died. Their souls are trapped in a amulet my parents made, they can't pass on.

Not without my help.

My name is Oreo, and what I want more than anything is to recreate our family. Years have passed, and I haven't been able to do anything. Mostly because I had lost my memory and was reminded later on, but by that time, segregation had been destroyed where I live. Vampires and Werewolves live together in harmony, and hybrids are accepted.

Throughout the years though, I've heard about Europe. The supernatural there act like they're in the old days. They are very sadistic and cold. The Vampires think they're better than werewolves and the werewolves think they're better than Vampires. The hybrids are nothing to both sides. They are segregated. Treated like nothing, talked about as if they aren't people, killed and raped and no one cares to do anything about it. And that's why I want to go there, I want to make a change for my people.

I ain't a child anymore, I'm not scared of those European Vamps and Werewolves. I am a Quintanilla just like my parents were, and I will reunite our family. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Howdy, my name is Dulce. I've been working on my characters for almost two years. I'm nervous about publishing this, feeling that I might regret it and want to change it around. But if that happens, it just does. I'm hoping my characters are lovable, my friends seem to enjoy them and their background stories. I'll make another book talking about what this book doesn't. 

Please, enjoy.