2.8K 61 62

So many of you wanted Mr. Lucian's POV so here I am making your desires come true. Enjoy, bisou bisou <3

~Lucian Dalton~

"You're dismissed." I spoke as the men evacuated the meeting. I sighed, leaning against my chair tapping my fingers on the desk.

The thought of her consuming my mind again. From her dark-brown hair to her stunning brown eyes and the way her thick lashes hovered above them. The way her hands felts when she placed them on either side of my face to be able to smash her lips into mine.

That minx will forever have that effect on me, since the beginning she had this control over me and it pissed me the fuck off.

When she kissed me that night, my whole body was on fire. Her touch burned me, yet felt like absolute bliss, and after her lips molded perfectly against mine, I couldn't get enough.

Unfortunately, there was an urgent meeting I had to attend in New York that needed my attention longer than I expected. My body was agitated as I couldn't wait to get out of here and have her in my arms again.

I chuckled at myself for craving her feisty attitude and those soft eyes of hers. I caught myself smiling with the thought of her eyes. No matter how mad she gets, her eyes always stayed soft. I was lost in the thought of her, that I didn't notice my phone buzzing.

Glancing at my phone, I answered swiftly.

"How lovely to hear from you, Zac." I answered, suppressing a chuckle.

"I swear to fucking God Lucian, you have the worst timing when it comes to being nice to me." He complained, although I noticed his tone, which instantly caused me to straighten my posture.

"Zac, what the fuck happened?"

"No! Nothing, um, please be nice to me a little more before I tell you this." Zac replied. "I'll probably not get any kindness from you after you find out." He mumbled so quietly that I could barely hear him.

"Zac." I warned.

"Okay! OKAY! Holy shit." He sighed. "Darinaleftandwedontknowwheresheisandwewenttoherplacebutapparentlyshe'snottheirbecauseherbestiewasfreakingoutabouthergoingonawalkandnotcomingback." He said quickly.

"Zachary." I gruffed. "I swear to fucking hell if anything happened to her-"

  "You can't do shit to me because if she finds out you hurt me, she'll kick your ass." He interrupted.  "But the jet is already ready for you. Jay is already trying to find her location. We're gonna find her, Luce."

  I hung up and instantly walked out of the building.

  You're okay, Darina.

  You're okay.

"God, please be okay." I breathed out as I fidgeted.

----

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" I yelled, opening the doors. I saw Zac run into the living room, his face stoic. "You! I told you to fucking watch her!"

"Hey! Don't fucking blame me, Luce." He stated. "She was cooped up in her room for fucking days and we tried to get her out of there but she wouldn't respond. We were gonna break down her door the day when she left." I felt my throat tighten, as my heart banged against my chest.

  I glanced at the guards standing by the doors to see them all bruised up. I raised my eyebrows at them and looked back at the moron looking at me.