Chapter 14 - Passions

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Double Trouble

Chapter 14 - Passions

No One's POV

After some two and a half hours, the whole room smelled of sex and sweat. Not that Red Tori, Green Tori or Jade minded that at all. The Trio had been going at it for some time and all of them were starting to fatigue.

As promised, Jade had done her sworn duty and gotten both red Tori and green Tori off not just 3 times, but 4. They had done it every which way and then some. One time Jade managed to have them cum at the same time, by sitting between them and with one hand a piece fingered them. Jade was quite proud of that little achievement.

At one point where Jade was taking a short breather, Red Tori mounted Green Tori in a very sinful and satisfactory 69.

But by this time, all were really starting to wear out and all of them sensed there wasn't much left. Jade was there physically but mentally she had been torn to shreds by the numerous orgasms that she had been subjected to by the very active Tori's. In a sense she was orgasmicly punch drunk, but at the same time deliriously happy.

"I think she's about done for the night." Red Tori said.

Green Tori kissed Jade on the shoulder. "I agree. Ready for the finale."

With a smile, Red Tori grabbed the strap on from the nightstand and once again put it back on. "I'll take the front and you can take the back."

Jade blinked twice. "What now?" she said sounding a bit out of it.

Green Tori licked her ear. "You're about out of juice, how about one more superfuck and you can go so sleep. Since there are two of us you get double cuddles afterward."

"Fuck Yay, sleep yay" Jade said, with a childlike grin.

Red Tori then lay back on the bed, with the black rubber cock sticking straight up. With an inviting smile she motioned for Jade to come over. "Come on sweetie. Mount me. We've got a little surprise for you."

Jade quickly complied, straddled red Tori and carefully eased her pussy onto the fake cock.

"Hmmmm....so big." Jade purred.

A second, later red Tori started to buck her hips up and down and at the same time the very happy Jade started to move up and down. For the umpteenth time this night Jade was in heaven.

"Lean forward just a bit. Baby." Jade could hear green Tori, say softly.

Jade made a pleasurable moan, then leaned forward so her breasts her touching Red Tori's. A second later she felt something warm and slimy being applied to her asshole.

Jade, her mind still half wrecked, realized it was lube. Green Tori having lubed up Jade's asshole real good spread the rest of the tube on her black strap on, then with an evil grin, came up behind Jade grabbed her hips and shoved it deep into her ass.

Jade wasn't new to this, but the sudden insertion came as a bit of surprise. The Goth let out a sudden shriek as now both of her holes were currently being filled. Tori and jade and done it from time to time when they were in a kinky mood, but hadn't in little while. It was painful at first but soon the pain gave away to very illicit pleasure. The feeling of suddenly being filled combined with the evil grin on Red Tori's face blew Jade's mind.

"Oh Yeah, fuck me, fuck me."

Both girls, quickly went to work pumping in and out furiously. Jade, already primed, quickly began to moan and alternately, babble uncontrollably.