Surviving the Wild (No ship)

"Come on, Y/n! It'll be so fun!" Nadwe begged. He had just told you about his plan to have a little adventure. "I don't know Nadwe.. Meme's wedding is soon, everyone will be pretty worried, and we might run into a creeper or mob!" You said, worrying."Y/n, don't be scared. We've come up with a convincing lie, and we'll be able to fight off anything. Also, Meme's wedding is in like, 2 weeks. We'll be alright." Muffin insisted."Well.... Alright, I guess." You agreed."YAY!" Nadwe and Muffin shouted."Shh! Let's go!" You hushed. You, Nadwe, and Muffin were about to sneak away but heard someone say, "Where are you guys going...?" You slowly turned around and saw Laff standing there. "OH! LAFF! Uh, we were uh.." You began, but thankfully, Muffin finished your sentence. "We're gonna go get milk! You know, because uh, that's how we grow!"
"Oh. Okay. Be safe. My dad never came back with the milk..." Laff said sadly."We're just gonna leave now.." Nadwe said, pushing you and Muffin away. As soon as Laff was out of hearing range, you breathed a sigh of relief. "WOO, thank goodness you guys actually had a good lie." You said."Hey, some of our lies are believable!" Muffin argued."Guys be quiet. Anyway, we packed a tent, food, water, and of course, milk, to make our lie even MORE believable!!" Nadwe said, feeling smart."Good thinking. Let's set up a tent, and-" You began but Nadwe interrupted. "I almost forgot, matches! Sorry, go on, Y/n." Nadwe apologized."It's fine, I guess.. Anyway, let's set up the tent. We can do the fire later, when it's dark. But let's look for firewood while it's still light. You did pack a flashlight, right?" You asked."Yup. I have it!" Muffin said."Okay great. Let's set up the tent now. How hard could it be? But Muffin, you collect firewood. Me and Nadwe will set up the tent." You said."Yes ma'am!" Nadwe and Muffin said.
~Muffin's POV~
"Hmm, firewood. That's just sticks and stuff.." Muffin thought. He picked up every stick and every stick-looking thing that was in sight and started to head back to where Nadwe and you were. He suddenly stepped on a stick and thought,"Oh, I missed one.." He picked up the stick but almost tripped on a rock. "Ugh, stupid rock." He thought. Muffin pulled out the extra bag he brought, (just in case) and shoved the sticks in. Then, he picked up the rock and threw it. "I bet that dumb rock won't get in my way again!" He smiled to himself, but the smile quickly vanished as he saw the rock hit a beehive. "Oh no... I WISH I EXERCISED MORE!" Muffin thought, running for his life. He would be lucky enough to have only one bee sting. But about a thousand?? No thank you! Muffin looked behind his shoulder to find the bees chasing him. They were pretty close, and Muffin was getting tired. He started to slow down. He quickly motivated himself to pick up the pace and started sprinting like he was running from a serial killer. After 2 minutes, he looked behind his shoulder again and didn't see the bees. He wasn't taking any risks. If those bees were hiding behind a tree, Muffin was NOT going to slow down to investigate. He started running again and eventually got back to where you and Nadwe were. "Wow, I'm impressed!" Muffin said, admiring the tent. You and Nadwe looked at each other and picked a few leaves out of your hair.
~Earlier, you and Nadwe's POV~
"Personally, I feel like Muffin will get enough firewood. Possibly even more." Nadwe said."Maybe. But let's worry about our own problems." You said."Yeah, good idea." Nadwe said."Is there a uhh how-to on how to put together a tent?" You asked. There were a couple seconds of silence. "I knew I was forgetting something.." Nadwe said."Well, we can do this.."You said."We can't do this.." You thought.
~Six minutes later~
"OW, NADWE! THAT'S MY HAIR!" You complained."SORRY Y/N! I THOUGHT THAT WAS A ROPE!" Nadwe said."Idiot, WHAT ROPE?" You yelled."I don't exactly know, but how did your body get stuck in the tent?" Nadwe asked."Well I'm not the one who didn't bring a how-to book!" You yelled. "Oh, let's just drop it already!" Nadwe yelled at you."You know what, fine. We'll figure it out. Is there any service?" You wondered out loud."Who's the idiot now?? Why would there be service in the middle of a forest?!" Nadwe yelled."Oh, like YOU know everything!" You shot back. "You know, JUST DROP IT." Nadwe said."FINE! Hmm, now, maybe.. this stick thing goes there.."
"And this cloth thing goes here.."
"And this other stick thing goes with the rope and the thingy.."
"Really, Y/n?"
"YES, NADWE! Anyway, that last stick thing goes over here.."
"And the tent is over here!!"
"DONE!" You and Nadwe said, feeling accomplished. "Muffin should be back any second now.. Oh, you have things in your hair." You said."Oh. You too." Nadwe said.
You and Nadwe both picked a few things out of your hair as you saw Muffin running towards you.
"Wow, I'm impressed!" Muffin said."Yeah.. Thanks.. IT WASN'T EVEN THAT HARD!" Nadwe said. It was a half-truth. "Nice. Collecting firewood wasn't hard either." Muffin bragged. Which was true. "That's cool." You said. "We can start the fire later. For now, let's explore." Nadwe said. You, Muffin, and Nadwe went off. Things were going well until something least expected happened. "AAH! A CREEPER!" You screamed."Oh no! Don't look them straight in the eye! RUN!" You, Nadwe, and Muffin tightly hugged each other, assuming you weren't gonna make it out alive. Suddenly, you heard a, "SLICE!" You thought it was unsafe to open your eyes, but opened them anyway. It was Socks! "Socks??" You said, shocked. "That's me!" Socks said, proudly. Nadwe and Muffin opened their eyes and let each other go. "Socks? What are you doing here?" Muffin asked."Well, I thought you losers could use some help." Socks responded."But.. How did you know?" Nadwe asked."You bumped into me carrying camping crap so, I suspected you were going somewhere. I bet you'll be back tomorrow. I'll cover for you guys. Anyway, I gotta go-" Socks was interrupted by more Creepers emerging out of multiple bushes. "Guess the job isn't done.." Socks muttered. "Just take a sword, and DON'T look them in the eye." Socks warned. "Yes sir!" You, Nadwe, and Muffin said. You each grabbed a sword and fought a creeper. Pretty soon, all the creepers were gone. "WOO, WE DID IT!" Muffin said."I'm proud of you guys, but I gotta go. Good luck for the rest of your trip!" Socks said.
"Well, that was interesting." You said."Yes, very." Nadwe said.
~Time skip to the night~
"Let's light the fire now." Muffin said. Nadwe got out the matches and you and Muffin put in the firewood. "Y/n, do you want to light the fire?" Nadwe asked. "Yeah sure." You said. You lit the fire and sat down on logs with Nadwe and Muffin. "Now we shall tell scary stories!!" You said excitedly."Okay.." Nadwe said. You took the flashlight Nadwe brought and put it under your chin. "There were kids named uhh, Natasha, Mark, and Yvonne, and they went camping in the woods without their parents permission. Seems familiar, huh? Anyway, they did all of the usual camping stuff, set up the tent, collected firewood, blah blah blah, but then.. they heard a noise in the bushes.. RAHH!" You screamed.
"ACK- Y/N! You don't scream like that! You had me thinking something was ACTUALLY in the bushes." Nadwe complained."Heehee! Sorry, I guess.." You said. Suddenly, you heard something moving in the bushes.. "Uhh.. Oh no.." You said, looking worried. You threw a stick near the bushes and a creeper camr out. "Oh, come on! I thought we were done with creepers for today. Well, we have the swords Socks gave us. Let's do this! But promise me we're going home after this." You said."Promise." Muffin said.
You each took out your swords and fought the creeper. It was alot of pressure, and quite scary, but you faced your fears to save yourselves. Soon, the creeper was gone. The second you destroyed the creeper, you, Nadwe, and Muffin grabbed everything and sprinted out of the forest. Laff was standing there, worried. "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS??" Laff yelled."Literally no stores had milk. Sorry for making you worry, but here. We found some." You said."Oh. Good. Anyway, go to your homes, it's late." Laff said. "'Kay, mom." Muffin said."Goodnight." Nadwe said. "Wait. MOM?!" Laff exclaimed.
"Hey guys, it was really fun. Do it again?" You asked. obviously joking."NO!" Muffin and Nadwe yelled. "Oh, well. Goodnight guys." You said.
word count: 1508
HAHA IM ALIVEEEEE-
sorry i took a SUPERlong break.. but i have a chapter! yay!! also, i know like NOTHING about minecraft- anyway new chapter, yay, BYE I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK I WROTE ALL OF THIS IN LIKE AN HOUR-
also requested by Bee3_idiot :D