Pitou on your birthday :D

My birthday is on august 27th so ima just show you how I'd imagine Pitou would do on my birthday. Enjoy children.

___________

You open your eyes to see Pitou sitting on the bed next to you, doing something on her phone. She looked like she was watching something. She didn't notice you were up yet, so you just stared at her. The way she was looking at her phone was cute to you. Anyways a few minutes later she looked over twords you and saw you staring at her. She chuckled a bit and gave you a smile.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" She exclaimed while reaching towards you for a hug. "Thanks :D" you replied. You forgot it was your birthday. She pulled you into a tight hug and you buried your face into her neck. After a few more minutes, she let go.

"I have a surprise in the kitchen for you, nya!", she said while starting to get up. You got up and followed her to the kitchen to see loads of pancakes. (I have no idea why Pitou revolves around pancakes.)

"Thanks, Pitou, I love y- OMFG ARE THEY CHOCOLATE CHIP FUCKING PANCAKES?" You literally screamed.

5 minutes later.

You have already eaten like 50 pancakes when Pouf came in. "Why did you make the pancakes this time, Pitou." He said as soon as he entered. Pitou stared at him as if she was going to kill him.

"Don't you have something to say to Y/N, nya??" Pitou angrily said to Pouf. Pouf didn't respond. Suddenly Youpi came in.

"Ah, pancakes again Pitou? When will you learn. Oh and happy birthday Y/N.", he said in a ✨normal ✨ voice. Pitou smiled and said thanks to Youpi. Anyways Pouf couldn't speak because every time he tried, Pitou would say "That's not what your supposed to say." That stubborn ass.

Anyways after breakfast Pitou wanted to give you some gifts.

"Alright here's the first one," she said while handing you a large-ish bag. You then pulled out one of Pitou's hoodies (pretend she wears other stuff other than that navy blue shirt and orange shorts). You thanked her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I have one more for you, nya.."

She gave you a small box and a pencil and ran away for some reason. You opened the box and it had a little note card in it. You blushed as soon as you saw it. You heard Pitou chuckle from behind the couch. The card said "fuk later?" You turned around and saw Pitou SMIRKING. FUCKING SMIRKING.

After all that you wanted your daily cuddles. King Meruem gave you and Pitou the day off because of your birthday. Anyways most of the day was cuddles and Netflix. And at night, yah know what happened ;3
________________

Tell me if u want da lemon ^^

Anyways here's your stupid ass meme