Chapter 13

3rd Persons POV

Ban opened the door to your room after returning from his mission, once the door was wide open, he walked inside the room and plopping himself onto the bed beside your sleeping figure, to bans eyes you were still beautiful as ever when sleeping. ''God...what did I do to deserve you? we were just clueless kids back then...well...I was....I never knew how I felt about you.....ever since that day of that fucking red demon....I was upset.....not at you...I was upset that I let myself misunderstand that day....I pushed you out of my life because of it...I failed....I wanted to hug you so tightly and tell you how I felt and get it over with but I didn't.....but after another year I finally let it out and when I found out you loved me back.....I.....I can't explain the feeling....I felt like my old self again when you said that.....jeez I am really crazy, you can't hear me....you're asleep....why am I bothering you...'' Ban rolled on his back, placing his hands on his face.

Bans body jolts after feeling your hand on his chest out of no where but his body relaxed when he knew it was just you. ''Fuck don't startle me like that babe'' Ban wraps his large arms around you as you giggled, you woke up not too long ago when ban was talking to himself.

''Sorry, I didn't know when I was suppose to get your attention and I didn't mean to startle you'' You pouted as you snuggled against his figure, you were happy that he finally came back but after hearing what he said to himself how could you react now? you love the man you grew up with, he was like your protector back than and he still is.

''Ban.....How was the mission so far...?'' You looked into his red crimson eyes, almost drowning in them. ''Well shitty and boring including it was chaotic'' Ban sighed, rolling his eyes. ''Well did you have some sort of adventure?'' You asked, tilting your head. ''Not really, if it was I wouldn't have said it was boring...'' He let out a huff, almost pouting a bit.

''Anyways babe, what have you been doing all day without me hmm?'' Ban gives a small smirk, ''lonely and bored'' You chuckle. "Aww I'm sorry for making you feel so lonely" Ban drawls, kissing you on your lip before dragging his hand down to your panties. "B-ban..." you whispered his name out causing his smirk to grow wide.

"I love it when you say my name like this but for now call me daddy or master~" Ban licks his lips. "Mmmn, alright daddy" All you could do was stare at him in lust, waiting for his move.

Before ban could pull down your panties, meliodas barges in causing the both of you to quickly separate but ban of course quickly covering you with a blanket. "Sorry to interrupt your little reunion but we have a visitor..." meliodas said with a serious face, both of you knew when meliodas has a serious face something is up because meliodas is barely serious so having him make such a face is worrisome.

"Who is it cap'n?" Ban got up from the bed, also making a serious face. "It's best for you to come with me...sorry y/n" Meliodas looks at you before leaving the room as ban gives you a sad look, not wanting to leave again but he has no other choice but to follow the captain and that's what he did, followed Meliodas out.

"So cap'n what is this all about? Who's visiting..." ban asked as he went down the stairs with meliodas. "Well...a couple of bad people....they want answers of something that I quite do not understand so I need your help old friend" Meliodas looks at ban before entering the lobby."Tsk.." That's all ban could say as he looked at the ground, upset.

Timeskip

"Y/n I'm back..." ban enters his and your room, seeing you weren't there he starts to panic, wondering where you could have gone. Hours and hours of ban panicking and looking around for you only to find you with Merlin.

"For fuck sake don't do that..." Ban sighs, grabbing you by your arm. "Wh- don't do what...? What's happening?" You said in confusion of bans sudden actions as he dragged you and took you back to your room. "You scared the shit out of me I thought you got kidnapped..." Bans grip loosen and his eyes soften before pulling you into his arms, burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"Oh...I'm so sorry for not leaving a note...or telling you but then again you seemed busy with the visitors........so I didn't want to bother you..." you said, wrapping your arms around him as you comforted the man.

"Just remember next time..." Ban started crying a bit. ''alright alright, what has gotten into you my love? did those visitors do something to you...'' Your voice was softened just the way ban likes being talked to when he's in... this state...

''It's...It's nothing....I don't want you to be worried especially about me right now...can...can we just go to bed and sleep...'' Ban looked into your eyes, still slightly sobbing. ''Alright...Anything for you'' You smiled and laid down on the bed with him as ban cuddled into you as if you were a teddy bear but of course you kind of were due to the obvious size differences.

''Goodnight ban'' You kiss ban on his nose before falling asleep beside him. The rest of the night you two were cuddled up against each other, sound asleep as your face was nuzzled in his chest and bans face nuzzled in your hair.

Once morning came, you woke up but...ban wasn't there beside you when you woke up, just an empty bed with just you in it and a note on the drawer. You grabbed the note and on the front of the note said ban's name. You feared the worst because he would always wake you up when he's off to a mission so this...this is different.

You took a deep breath and opened the note, starting to read. ''My dear Y/n—''

To be continued

A/n: AYYY I'M BACK for now BUT HIII sorry for the cliff hanger but it wouldn't be fun if i didn't huh? Sorry for the late updates y'know school stuff still <3  but dw i been working on chapters from time to time when i get the chance so stay tune for chapter 14!! also thank you so much for 47 upvotes! i love you all and once i get the chance i'll make a special chapter! see you on the next chapter.