𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞. 𝐂/𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

i was staying the night with my friend Sarah      Cameron, she was best friend actually, since 3rd grade.
"Y/N, i'm gonna head to bed." Sarah told me, as she walked out of the living room, we're laid down at watching scary movies.

as she went to her room i started getting hungry, i went to their kitchen tip toeing so i won't wake anyone, in her house.

i opened their pantry grabbing a bag of chips, i backed out of the pantry not facing forward, but when i back out i hit my body against something.

i gasped making me turn around, seeing Rafe tower over me, him looking exhausted, only having his grey sweatpants on.

"Rafe! i'm-i'm sorry. did i awake you?" i asked feeling bad.

he sniffled, "no. i just heard my sister open her door" he said in his sleepy voice.

woah, that was hot. like very hot.

"oh okay, are you alright?" i asked looking up at his face seeing him looking toward as he had his eyes squinted.
"I'm tired." he said rubbing his eyes.
i giggled at his reaction, "I can tell".
"can you help me back to my room? please? i can hardly s-see my eyes won't open all the way." he said, sniffling again.

"Awh, Of course rafe." i said feeling bad for how tired he looked.

i rapped my arm around his back, as he rapped his arm around my shoulder as i walked him to his room.

"God i feel stupid." he said as his head was down.

"Don't be. your just tired Rafe." i said giggling.

we finally reached to his room, as i helped him into his bed.

"Goodnight, Rafe." i said with a smile, about to leave his room, until he grabbed my hand, "Hold on." he said his voice changing it sounded cute and tired.

"what's wrong now?" i asked, rubbing my eyes now starting to get tired too.

  "Stay." he said pulling my closer to him and his bed.

  "Rafeee, Sarah wouldn't like this." i said dragging the E.
"Come on, i want you to stay with me. Please?" he asked i stayed quite for a moment, "Alright."
i came into his bed facing him as he laid his head on my chest, and rubbed my stomach. i laid my head on his pillow and knotted his legs with mine, and rapped my arms around his back, feeling safe and warm.
"mmm." me groaned as he started to fall asleep, he slowly stopped rubbing my stomach, then making me fall asleep as well.
    I slowly started to fall asleep, "Good night."
                        i said starting to smile.