21.

It's my birthday! I basically have stayed home all day though. It felt weird usually Izzy and Xolo were here and there families but i was alone. I didn't like it. I loved being with them. But i couldn't do anything about it.

It was around 2pm when Izzy texted me asking me what i was doing and I said that I was about to go get food so i can have a movie marathon. She said no like excuse me. You left me alone bae.

She told me to get ready and to find a cute ass outfit because she had a surprise for me. She said her family errands ended earlier than expected but I didn't question her because then she would've gotten mad at me. So I got up and showered put a cute outfit on.

Izzy came to pick me up around 3:30 so i had a little bit of time to get ready. I waited for her and when she got to our place she told me to get go to the parking lot which I did.

She picked me up gave me starbucks and we then went somewhere. She wouldn't tell me where we were going.

After about 30 minutes she stopped in on the side of the road and put a blind fold on me. She told me we were 2 minutes away.

I was getting suspicious. She was for sure planning a party. I didn't want to ruin it so i didn't say anything.

About 2 minutes later we stopped and she got me out of the car. She opened the door to a place which i'm pretty sure is a venue but i didn't say anything.

She took the blind fold off about 1 minute later and it was dark. Lol yeah a surprise party. The turns on and the entire cobra kai cast was there. So was Xolo and izzys family. The first person to give me a hug besides Izzy was Jacob. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi beautiful. I missed you." "Hi kirby. I missed you more." "I'll let that slide just because it's your birthday." "Good. Anyways i'll be back ima go talk to everyone."

After that I went to go stay hi to everyone and was happy my favorite people were there. We had a ton of fun. Everyone besides Jacob and I got drunk. Izzy and Xolos parents left before things got to crazy so thankfully they were there.

A couple hours later and it was around 1:30 in the morning so we all decided to leave. Izzy stopped drinking around 12 so she could get sober enough to drive. She then gave xolo and Mary and tanner a ride. Gianni,his girlfriend snd Hannah and Peyton all took Ubers so they left in that . Izzy and Xolo said they would come back in the morning to clean up since they were the ones who set it up.

As for me Jacob told me he had a surprise for me and told me to leave with him and I agreed.