detailing // important

not finished!! detailing is where the visuals of the story will be put. if you like to make up your own stuff this is completely optional and you may skip- but please read my important a/n. there will also be visuals of the characters and information about them as we go: I'm far from finished!

warnings!! eventual smut, angst, perfect amount of fluff , underage drinking (19),real life situations, drama, explicit language and humor

audience:
m♥a♥t♥u♥r♥e

❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣.❞

❝𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙.❞

❝𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩?❞

Important

❦I intend for this to be a black reader but you can still read if your not, but if not just avoid the use of aave (possible nword) and a few black details

❦the first chapter will be an teaser of the beginning of the first chapter 'prologue' just because I'm stuck on thinking and not for sure to name some make up characters. and tell me if you want some actual attack on titan characters to be present (cuz me too)

❦to make sure I don't lose any writing I write in docs, so that's why it's such a short writing time (pls see this) I actually spend a lot of time lmao

❦like I said, I'm stuck so please please feel free to comment or dm me and suggest/ask questions or anything, I'd really appreciate it.

❦I'll ask story questions every chapter that gives you a hint about the next chapter that you decide ex. 'what would you have mc act like at the bar?'

❦there's warnings! strong language/cussing, angst(and yes there definitely will be smut soon)

❦one of the chapters either before prologue or the teaser will be describing some of the settings/people so far. that's exactly why I need suggestions!

❦the teaser at least- is lowercase intended let me know if y'all like it like that

❦if there's something in the story like the readers pronouns please let me know! it is a fem bodied readers but I should be able to make adjustments for all my male bodied readers!

❦I will go back frequently and edit I'll let y'all know if something is published unedited . (beware-my stupid brain sometimes switches from third person view to first)

❦I should make a playlist for this tbh,tell me your thoughts.
❦I'm ready for any challenges and I want you guys to feel free to talk to me about chapters, request things like (characters,scenes etc.) I see a lot of writers that do not take them but I definitely will smh.

❦that is all so far! tell me what you think- I didn't want to waste all my time and thoughts on something that would flop; should I continue with the story or not?

the vibe of the lusciously horrid place you're at in genral: tall buildings, busy nights, and the ocean is right behind your steps, literally.