two

that was definitely her, and it definitely was him. it wasn't nobody other then them. unless there's a new hot brunette with a towering physique just arrived upon the city of los angeles (wouldn't be suprising)

"too bad he would notice us." sasha pouts. now we have to think of what to do next, we're not even completely for sure of the current situation. nothing has fully made sense yet.

"so what should we do now?" mikasa asks. seems as everyone is wondering the same thing."the two of you found a dress right?"

you both look at her and mikasa answers with a 'yes'

"to think of it...no I didn't," you sighed "how come the two of you didn't let me see the dresses y'all picked out!?"

they immediately smiled, sasha throwing her arms over you. "we're sorry we didn't! but how about we show you later, it's your time now."

"I agree, let's head back in." mikasa walks ahead of the two of you and sasha grabs ahold of your arm, the three of you walking back in. you were thankful to have friends like them, they knew your nature so they were going to have to push you to get something either way.
-❦
"I wonder if he seen us?" mikasa laughs. it's a good question, you don't think so because he looked too occupied.

"I dunno, he was all over that hoe." sasha is blunt at all the right times.

when you think of it everything quickly makes sense. the car you passed was hers. it wasn't erens because his was way different and more of an sports car. that makes sense why there was the sticker from your school and the sticker from hers, how did you not think of that from the get go.

so he must've gave it to her? next time you bet that it will have his jersey number and even his last name. time to evaluate the situation to the two of them.

"also, remember sasha when we seen those stickers on that car parked next to us?"

"yeah." mikasa looks confused with what the two of you were going on about.

"that was the car they came in, it was hers. I shoulda new that something like this was going to happen." sasha makes a 'ohh' sound. "so they're next to my car?" mikasa drags out and slopes.

"yep."

-❦

people are packed up in the stores. some people are in like empty handed getting a spot in line for the people shopping. it was too crowded and you all had to slither past and make your way to the back lounge room near the dressing rooms.

you plop down on the little leathery couch as they stand over you.

"now you get to tell us how you want the dress but it still must be sexy." mikasa adds on to sasha "no exceptions." you sigh and ponder.

"doesn't matter, the two of you will get what you want anyway." they laugh because you were right and promise you they'll be back in a short period of time.

-❦

that short period of time turned into forty minutes at the most and you were tired of being on your phone so you started to doze off. you're awoken by them shaking your shoulder "girl, wake up. we're done." you groan and look at their arms. few dresses are folded on their arms and some are held by the hanger.

they want you to try on every dress they found, some were put back because they weren't the correct size. but the horror was just about to start.

you came out an modeled every dress for them, stiffly turning around in circles. from back inside the curtains to where they were sitting. "I like that one it makes your ass look even better." mikasa admits. and the embarrassing whistles and slaps to your ass from sasha. 'oh my god, stop.' could she get any more embarrassing. laughing at the way your eyes widened or your face hid back laughter.