SHAKHI OS : Drunk Shaurya!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are in pink of your health.

Author's Note: I am Volunteering with Muskurahat Foundation, an NGO based in Mumbai and are raising fund for the education of underprivileged children so please donate and BE A SMILE SOLDIER🙂.

Project KEYtaab, an initiative by Muskurahat Foundation, aims at providing the underprivileged children from Shelter Homes and orphanages with the holistic development that they lack.

Through a specially crafted curriculum we are trying to give them a right Upbringing, which they do not get 21st century life skills like critical thinking and problem solving among many others, and improve their emotional well-being through Therapy.

We are working with 450 children currently, in 11 shelter homes/orphanages, across 3 cities.

Donate and help us launch the project in 15 more cities, transforming the lives of 1000+ children.

To know more, please visit www.muskurahat.org.in

Please donate by going on this link: https://donate.muskurahat.org.in/?r=meh1727

Referral Code: meh1727
(Please keep in mind to check the reference code while donating. It will help me track my efforts.)

Looking forward for your help. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today I am back again with an OS

This is requested by my reader anjali9996

So here you go with the shot...
Enjoy...
I hope you will like it and it's upto your expectations 🤗

--------------------------------------------------------------

What If Shaurya got drunk and confessed his love for Anokhi and kissed her and thinking she was teasing him , recorded it all.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Backstory: Here Anokhi and Shaurya are married due to some scandal in college. To save their image they hot married. They both have feelings towards each other but have not confessed yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Shaurya and Anokhi were getting closer and closer day by day but Shagun didn't like this and decided to get Shaurya drunk so he would misbehave with Anokhi and she would slap him.

That night after Shaurya drank the drink that Shagun spiked , he went into the room and was about to fall but Anokhi held him up. Shaurya looked so funny before asking anything , she set up her phone to record him so that she could tease him in the morning.

A : Shaurya!Are you drunk?

S : Are you mad?I never drink

A : Well your state tells otherwise.

Anokhi carried him to the bed and rested him.As she was about to leave, Shaurya caught her hand and said,"Sit next to me ".

A : What happened Shaurya?

S : Nothing,can't I spend some time with my wife?

A : Yes but all of a sudden?

S : Actually there's something that I've been wanting to tell you for days.

Saying that,he went closer and kissed her on the lip. This shocked Anokhi to the core and then she pulled away.

S : I love you Anokhi.

With those words he fell asleep.

In the morning, Shaurya wokeup in the morning with a splitting headache and called Anokhi.

S : Anokhi please come!

A : Yes Shaurya what happened?

S : Why does my head hurt so much I don't remember anything from last night.

A : Shaurya last night you were drunk.

S : What but I never drank in my life how did this happen...

A : Wait I'll tell you. NO I'll show you.

After watching the clip on Anokhi's phone Shaurya began mumbling.

S : Umm...Anokhi..I...

Just then Anokhi smacked her lips onto Shaurya's and when she released him from the kiss,

A : Don't worry Shaurya I love you too.

Then Shaurya pulled her into a bone crushing hugg and said I'll love you forever Anokhi.

A : Me too.

The screen freezes with them cuddling each other...

THE END!

--------------------------------------------------------------
I know its a short os and also boring..  so you all can throw tomatoes and eggs🤣🤣...

Tell me in the comments how did you find it to be... Eagerly waiting to read your comments.
Constructive criticism will be appreciated but any kind of bashing won't be tolerated.

Vote   |   Comment   |   Follow

Love Mehak ❤