check up time

The weekend went by quickly. You spent Saturday morning with Suna but he eventually had to go home. You just studied a bit on Sunday, excited for the next day, because then it would be time for the ultrasound.

And here it is. The long awaited Monday. It's 3pm and you're currently in a lecture. Suna promised to pick you up after and go to the doctors together. Your eyes keep on glancing over to the clock at the wall. Your mind can't focus anymore, but fortunately the bell rings right then.

You pack your things into the backpack and then walk out the room with your friends. You keep walking next to them while they're giggling because you told them what's up. Arriving at the doors to get out of the building on of your friends grabs your arm. "Look who's there"

You follow her directions and see Suna leaning to the stone wall. (like he's inside the building right in front of the doors). His face expressionless and unapproachable as always, but you know him well. You smile blissfully and say your goodbyes to your friends. They quickly walk away to let you two alone.

His eyes land on you and his face brightens. He stands up straight and then walks towards you, his hands in his pockets. You make your way towards him as quick as possible and then wrap your arms around his neck. He chuckles and puts his arms around your waist, very carefully.

"Someone's happy to see me" he whispers.

"Of course I am"

You let him go slowly and he puts his hands on each side of your face pulling you into a loving kiss. After a while he pulls away and you stare at each other. "Let's get you checked up" he then says and you nod smiling brightly.

~time skip~

Arriving at the doctors he takes your hand, walking you inside. You walk to the lady at the front desk.
"Hello we made an appointment for today" Suna says and the woman looks up at the two of you. She nods.
"Your name?" she then asks looking at you. You feel Suna squeezing your hand, relaxing you a bit.
"Y/n L/n"

The lady looks around a bit in some papers and then looks at Suna. "And you're her accompaniment? What's your name?"

He nods. "Suna Rintaro"

She writes something down and the shuffles her papers again. "Alright you can go sit down in the waiting area until called"
You thank her and make your way to the mentioned area. You sit down in one of the chairs and Suna sits next to you.

Looking around you can see lots of children's books and toys. Another woman is inside the room, holding her child in her arms. She keeps glancing over at you with a friendly smile on her face and you fidget your fingers nervously. Suna sees your nervous stance and takes both your hands into his. You look up at him. "Hey don't be too nervous, you're doing amazing" he whispers making you smile. "Thank you"

Few minutes passed and after the woman had been called it's now your turn. "Y/n L/n, please follow me"

You and Suna walk after the nurse who leads you into one of the many white rooms. The doctor greets you both and lets you sit on the bed.

"So you've had a visit at our clinic before is that correct?"
"Yes I have"
"So today I will do some tests and then I'll perform the ultrasound for you" the doctors says and then makes you lay down.

You smile widely. Suna walks on the other side of the bed and takes your hand into his. The doctor and a nurse do the mentioned tests which felt like forever because you couldn't wait to get the ultrasound.