--6.

He was running. Who, you might ask? Well, you'll just have to find out. But he wad running, panting wildly, but he couldn't stop. He could still hear the beasts growls and running steps behind him, ever so slowly getting closer. He panted, eyes widening as he saw the end of the forest, and a small village.

He couldn't give up now, and he had hope he'd make it. But, would it really happen? The beast caught up with him, slashing towards him, yet barely any luck. The creature had only slashed his back, it was deep and stung the running male. He gasped in pain, the stinging making it harder to run, but he KNEW he could make it.
He just had to push himself, find a house to stay in, maybe even a doctor.. Hospital. He didn't care, as long as he was away from this horrid beast. He made it to the edge of the forest, determination higher then ever, he sprinted faster, gasping as he finally made it in the village.

He had made it, panting and standing still, hands on his knees. He was taking a rest, not hearing the creature that was hunting him minutes prior. He looked around, trying to pinpoint a hospital, or anywhere he could he healed. He spotted something, rushing over before his vision went white, head going light as he passed out..from blood loss.