Intro

Intro

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return", it belongs to its original creator Xia Wanying. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website.

If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (If you ask nicely, I for sure, will agree). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. Or maybe because it influences the story. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line. Because of this, most of the dialogue/scenes will come from the original work.

Warnings: Oc-ish Xia Moyan

*****

When You think about the Preceptor

You probably imagine someone mysterious, graceful, and regal. Someone unattainable...

Yeah, that's what I thought, until I was reincarnated as a character fated to die.

Unable to escape my pre-written story, I was ready to greet death and die... somewhat peacefully?... one my own, until he came along.

Don't get me wrong, I was grateful for the second chance at my second life. What I wasn't so grateful for was, him claiming that, 'We were meant to be together'. He claimed it was destiny. Well I knew my destiny. I was meant to die.

With nothing else to do, I agreed to stick around, proposing to be his secretary for the time being.

So within an instant he fires his old one.

Huh?...

She runs out screaming... "Thank you!"...?

Wait... were those tears of joy?

What did he do that poor women?

Turns out...

He's wilful, immature, and childish.

Running away to plan the death of his sister's man, the second he hears the word 'Meeting'.

*****

"You're making it impossible for me to do my job!" I scream at him. I was one step away from throwing my binder down on the ground and jumping on it.

He smirks, "Then marry me. I swear you won't have to work another day in your life." He offers, caging me in his arms.

Huh?

How did this man-child suddenly turn into a man!

What?

Could you have always done that...

Then...

Was it all an act?!

*****

Hey death?

Where are you?

It's me!

You know, the women you were meant to greet at your front door?

Sorry I missed my appointment.

But please call me back again!

I don't know how much longer I can deal with this wilful man-child with a sister complex, who won't stop trying to stick a heavy ring onto my finger!

*****

So this character had a pretty gruesome death, and our oc was nearly put through it. Which you will see when/if you read the story. As she was reborn right before Su Xue (the character) nearly died. So I tried to go the comedic route for the summary to lighten it up a bit. What do you guys think?

I know that not a lot of people would even know about this fandom, "A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return" but it is honestly amazing! And I highly suggest you go read it if you love romance stories. It has both reincarnation and mafia! You can find it on "Library Novel" , an online website (you can find the link for the manga in the summary on the website because - the two websites are run by the same people I'm pretty sure.).

This idea was living rent free in my head for like 2 months. Which is weird. I thought this one would go away, because I already wrote a 'Oc is reborn into the body of Su Xue story', just about another character - Li Feng (It's called - "I'm Reborn as a Mentioned Character Who Met a Tragic End! {Li Feng}"). So I thought it would go away, but it didn't, so here we are.